OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys sorry or the wait, just took the weekend to spend with my wife, will get post up tonight!

awww cutesies x3 <3

no its adorable

eep! o///o

i-it is? 

9a1aa6f1682ed73a1c1920985f4129e179242b3f_hq.gif

i know what it feels like when a brain wont work lol

This isn't normal for me though. I'm pretty sure I died in my sleep last night. It's above freezing and this morning it was raining. I think I went to hell.

But seriously, I brought a basketball down to the park earlier. Even though we still have like 4 inches of snow. I'm pretty sure my brain is taking a sick day today.

Okay, I'm a little confused. @BlackJack's post said it was a day later, but there was a conversation in ooc about it being three days later. Then @Clockwork Syringe's post says a day later while @Calm's post says three. Then there's @Thalia_Neko's post. It's from one day later, but it acknowledges (kind of) the three days at the end. And it doesn't really leave room for people to respond to it (more a personal problem than anything, I know, but I still thought I should mention it).

Also, Clockwork (sorry to be picking on you again), Thalia said that Skye didn't stick around.

i think Blackjack said his post was a stepping stone of sorts, since other rpers sort of figured a few days would need to pass before any wounds were truly healed enough

thats where the confusion comes in

iduno what time has passed, but i just sort of assumed wed be going with the few days thing

The GM's most recent statement on the timeskip and the time that was skipped, to my knowledge, said three days. So I'd assume we're going with that.

@Thalia_Neko So, Er.. Did Skye sleep with Olivia for 3 days, then? You acknowledged the few days thing, but your post said that Skye was still with Olivia, which conflicts with my post a bit. In writing my post, I assumed that Olivia and everyone would be in their rooms or wandering the halls.

I'm just a little confused.

@Thalia_Neko So, Er.. Did Skye sleep with Olivia for 3 days, then? You acknowledged the few days thing, but your post said that Skye was still with Olivia, which conflicts with my post a bit. In writing my post, I assumed that Olivia and everyone would be in their rooms or wandering the halls.

I'm just a little confused.

LOL phrasing

Uhm, maybe? Xd the two were extremely worn out, ive slept for 3 days for less than what Skye and Olivias gone through tbh xD <3  but in the middle of the hall.. iduno :P aside from that, i mean you can just interpret my post as the next day skye getting up and doing that, then three days passed XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back