OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Faunus together would be pretty safe. Wait, do we have 3 Faunus in our team? xD  LOL I just noticed that

Oh lord, well, Two faunus and a faunus who is just gonna hide it for a while, until someone steals her hoodie >_>.

Lmao, I just realized as well, Lilla and Skye would be hilarious, since Skye is a foot taller than her.

Skyes taller than most.. even most adults xD

Yah, Skye should know that Lilla is a Faunus, but I can make her not know that, if you want to keep it hidden from her for awhile longer

Skyes taller than most.. even most adults xD

Yah, Skye should know that Lilla is a Faunus, but I can make her not know that, if you want to keep it hidden from her for awhile longer

Let's keep it hidden for a while until some high shenanigans happen and Lilla falls over and her hood comes off or something, for the laughs!

Three Fanus Girls and a Male human Doctor, what could go wrong? Scratch that everything could go wrong.

Hehe, yup! Thats the fun!

Let's keep it hidden for a while until some high shenanigans happen and Lilla falls over and her hood comes off or something, for the laughs!

Okay it can be "hidden", but should Skye actually know and just keep it secret, or not know? Seems like she would know typical Faunus habits like hiding ears and stuff, but its up to you

Okay it can be "hidden", but should Skye actually know and just keep it secret, or not know? Seems like she would know typical Faunus habits like hiding ears and stuff, but its up to you

Uh, up to you there, I gotta go, see y'all later.

I think it makes the most sense for her to speculate it at first, but ultimately really know shes Faunus. However, possibly I wont have her know, unless they're partners, if theyre not partners, then she probably wont know for sure.

I think it makes the most sense for her to speculate it at first, but ultimately really know shes Faunus. However, possibly I wont have her know, unless they're partners, if theyre not partners, then she probably wont know for sure.

Mhm, speaking of partners, we need to figure that out,

@Clockwork Syringe @Shiro Kurogane You here? We need to decide partners amongst our team for initiation.

i just woke up. so im too tired to even know what we're talking about.

we are talking about sooper srs stuff.

Just trying to figure out, for the two person partners in the initiation (Like Ruby and Weiss, Blake and Yang), and we need your input, I'm fine with anyone.

we are talking about sooper srs stuff.

Just trying to figure out, for the two person partners in the initiation (Like Ruby and Weiss, Blake and Yang), and we need your input, I'm fine with anyone.

oh... well im gonna work on getting my first post out before i worry about anything else. but i probably won't care who partners with who.

3 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Teehee thats cute

i will kill you! -goes to roar threateningly and mews like a kitten instead- 

@Thalia_Neko Well, as our leader, you pick your partner, as no one seems to really mind who,and then the last two are stuck =D

OH god lol I didnt ask to be leader though xD  I think a Faunus/Human partner would be interesting *especially for Skye*, but two Faunus together is a pretty safe partnership but theyd mildly understand each other, and could even have differing viewpoints too

oh... well im gonna work on getting my first post out before i worry about anything else. but i probably won't care who partners with who.

i will kill you! -goes to roar threateningly and mews like a kitten instead- 

teehee supes cute :>

OH god lol I didnt ask to be leader though xD  I think a Faunus/Human partner would be interesting *especially for Skye*, but two Faunus together is a pretty safe partnership but theyd mildly understand each other, and could even have differing viewpoints too

*Shrug* Pick one of us! Though, if you can't decide, randomly generate a number 1-3, 1 being Joshua 2 being Lilla and 3 being Nyx, whichever number you get is who you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back