[OOC] Around the Fire - for any ooc discussion. [A Missing Flame]

Anyone of those who didn't go to the tent, if you wnt to check the map, roll Int + Lore, if not, we'll just have you start following the hound.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping as close track of this as I should... where is everyone now? I thought part of the group was at the tent, but I'm a bit confused now...

I also need to finish that accursed background sometime. I know I said I'd get it done weeks ago, but I just have so much trouble getting myself to write things like that sometimes...

those who went to the tent came back, with a piece of a map, but they can't tell what area it shows. When the entire group reassembled, they went out after the hound, and after 4 hours, when the spell's duration expired, they stopped, and now ponder what to do next.

...Oh, wait, they did? I thought they were all still at the tent. >_>

Sorry about that. I need to start paying closer attention to this... I just thought it would be okay to focus on other things for a little while, since my character wasn't with the rest. I thought I would notice and be able to catch up when they were back, but...

I actually meant to post what language your using when you use it.......I didn't mean to create a complication for our party...but it is one and so something we must deal with rather than glossing over the fact (or just assuming) that we'll be saying alot of things twice.

We probably would have discussed this over the past 4 hours of riding to establish what languages best spoke to everyone...

So... what should I do about getting back into this? I'm kind of confused from thinking I was out for a while, so I'm not sure what I need to post at the moment...

I'd think you were just there still. We are trying to decide whether to continue in the direction we've been traveling or make camp where we are.

Okay, thanks. I'll get a post up tonight, and make sure to pay closer attention to this even if I'm not involved in what's going on...

EDIT: Sorry, I'll have to make that tomorrow afternoon, hopefully in around 13-14 hours from now. I was up until 5 last night, so I'm not in a particularly good state at the moment...

gah

About the decision on whether or not to camp, what's the current time?

EDIT: Oh, bye. Good luck with the moving and everything.

EDIT EDIT: Eh, I guess the time doesn't matter too much, since I assume it's reasonably late if the idea came up.

I apologize for having to ask, but I haven't been doing too well with sleep recently... is Odalis asking who should take the first watch, or something else?

...Oh. Thanks.

I think I'll pass on going first for a bit, since I still need a day or two to finish writing out Rhea's backstory properly...

Okay.

...I suppose that's what my character would prefer anyway, so I'll make a post to that effect when I have a chance.

About half done, finally. Well, maybe a bit less than half done, but... hopefully I can finish tomorrow, one way or another. I was hoping to accomplish that tonight, but the time is starting to get to me...

Many apologizes, my net is currently out so posts will be as I can beg net access from one point or another....It should be back in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back