• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One True God (Closed)

The amount of people showing interest is overwhelming :O But at the same time I'm very flattered
I just updated the roles tab to show which ones are already taken! I'll be sending a discord invite soon !
So exciting! I’m glad the concept is getting attention, its really interesting :D just checked and saw theres still angels, but if that changes idrm being anything, I’m sure I can fit into any role!!

I'm also really interested in the concept!! Good old heavenly conflicts haha. Specifically eyeing the warden role 👀

Came for the interesting concept, stayed because Shampoo Bottle is here . D O V E . D O V E
Honestly willing to be just about anything role wise, though I'd prefer either being part of Avernus or the Divine Realm. Willing to take whatever's leftover between the two.
I’m such a celebrity, I know

I'm interested in beimg one of the deity!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back