• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One True God (Closed)

For suuure! The cs page is currently on the making same with the discord server but I'll be sharing the link here soon so you guys can go ahead and brainstorm for your characters, build some relationships etc. stuff like that :)

Yayy welcomee aboaard! Sooo who are you siding with? (PLS JOIN ME IN HEAVEN I NEED ALLIES)

Of course! If you want to know more details, there's a link at the end of the overview that leads to the lore page (will also update that once i get homee)
Heaven interests me the most so far! I know it's not meant to be a clear cut black and white but overall I'm just not good at making evil characters hahaha.

Heaven interests me the most so far! I know it's not meant to be a clear cut black and white but overall I'm just not good at making evil characters hahaha.
Finally my first angel <3
interested. a citizen of the celestial is right up my alley
AND A 2ND ONE! Welcome aboaaard!

idk if this is hell but I definitely ended up somewhere, let me read all the lore available and I'm in 👏
Of coursee! The lore page is still in progress soo lookout for more updates :)

The Demiurge lays dead!

Good to see you all are up with a new project. I am keenly interested in seeing where this goes.

Very interested!

Is there no CS thread available yet? If not I’ll just continue brainstorming my character ♥️

but what if I also joined everyone in purgatory? 👀

or not, haha. i'm a bit undecided, but i'd love to see how this goes and join if my schedule fits in.

edit to say that I’m feeling a reaper, but might go with an angel/other purgatory role instead. ^o^

Last edited:
Oh we have to reserve roles or something else cause my interest is mostly in either the sins or the purgatory.

I dont have time to join but I wanted to say this seems like a cool concept and the lore is very interesting!

Came for the interesting concept, stayed because Shampoo Bottle is here . D O V E . D O V E
Honestly willing to be just about anything role wise, though I'd prefer either being part of Avernus or the Divine Realm. Willing to take whatever's leftover between the two.

Ooh im def interested!! Might want to make an angel ^^ such a cool concept!
This is an absolutely sick concept.
Came for the interesting concept, stayed because Shampoo Bottle is here . D O V E . D O V E
Honestly willing to be just about anything role wise, though I'd prefer either being part of Avernus or the Divine Realm. Willing to take whatever's leftover between the two.
The amount of people showing interest is overwhelming :O But at the same time I'm very flattered
I just updated the roles tab to show which ones are already taken! I'll be sending a discord invite soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back