It'll be easier for me then too, less people to keep track of during the fight

"Old man, how about you try helping us out?!"

"Oh, I can't do that. No, no. I'm retired now!"

Tanaka____Ho_Ho_Ho______by_Kendoka6.jpg

/pumps fists

I only owe the two replies in here, now! :'D

and i'm only sacrificing a lot of sleep for it

/shot

Pine, did you seriously use the Tanaka Tea meme...? That.... Is so much win right there xD

But of course ! :'D

Tanaka is so adorable I want one. 
I OFFICIALLY NO LONGER OWE A SINGLE ROLE PLAY REPLY

for now

l o l

And with that, I'm going to go claim the roughly five hours of sleep I have left. xD

G'night all ~

not that anyone's here anyway haha

Ouch, that stings :'( I'm not an 'anybody'? is that it? I'm just the friendly neighborhood Forum Stalker, is that it? :'(

I have nothing to do... Just heard ******** can finally wear shorts. Lol more like south Canada can! I love Canada

History is very boring. That's why I'm here at 9:30 AM instead of watching some video

Whay not? She hasnt, has she? :P  
I was just saying that she hasn't shown up, and that my character was surprised that they were doing so well for their level, and that he hadn't even gotten the chance to see Asuka in action yet, that's all :P don't get your shiny new little ninja headband in a knot xD

I think I would trade my left pinky toe (not the right, that one fascinates me) to study WWI again. xD

The way my toenail has grown. xD

It's like... completely straight.

Idk, it's fun to mess with. ._.

ooOoo, Game of Thrones~ I've been thinking of reading those books. Is it a good series? :3

Oye, Pine! Just making sure did Tetsune arrive late to the gate or no? And I told my friend what you said yesterday and he told me he'll try to message you today if he can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

It's a great series!

Read it, watch it... do something, it's amazing. ;w;

By, like, a minute or two. xD

& sweet business, thanks ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back