One Thousand Birds

Eh, guess not.. So, anybody ready to get to some action? All the RPS I've been in so far turn into monologues, or worse, they stop as soon as I try to join.

Ah that's the Pokemon one you put up earlier I wanted to join.. Any limits on which starter? I was thinking either Cubone or Jigglypuff :)  
I would start with something like Shuckle, but he is gen 2 :(

hehe i'm flattered Stick :3 Somebody actually wants the little brat!!

Naw I don't think she's all that bad. She just has some growing to do, mentally and emotionally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

Kitsune IIIII LIKE HER. c:

and i'm totally still working on those other replies wow my attention span today

Kiro, quick question, on your PokéRP, are we limited to gen 1 move sets too? This is probably a stupid question, but better to ask..

-Scrolls through the character sheet thread, Someone, Me, Infinity, Me, Someone, Infinity, me, Infinity.- xD  
Yep Everything is downgraded to Gen 1

WAT U TALKIN BOUT WILLIS

I did reply.

Anything with the classroom will have to wait until I know for sure if we'll be doing the time skip.

As far as people that are for sure active right now, Kirito (said he's been busy, I believe, but still interested), Noah, then of course Ghost, Stickdom, Memories, Kitsune, you and I.

I think Snow also counts as active?

Kawashima will be gone for a few days, but should be around after that.

Mura will be back when her life isn't so hectic.

Then I have faith that Infinities will be back, but...

Yes.

I vote... let's talk Ed, Edd and Eddy.

My best guess is that no one's favorite was Eddy.

I loved all the characters, but I have to say, Edd definitely comes out on top for me.

Batman: The Animated Series is better

Well, comparing a DC comic thing to a cartoon network comedy isn't exactly fair.

I love Robin and Batman, but my mind had drifted more to wanting to customize my pokemon trainer with a sock on his head...

it's a girl right now but if i could have a sock for a hat

ohohoho

I guess it isn't

There's a sock option for hats or whatever?

Sighs I want a 3ds

did it have robin in it

The only show cartoon superhero... thing I remember watching was Static Shock (does that ever count? is that even the right name?) and Batman... reborn?

Idk, Batman was thin and young and it was really weird and would probably bother me now lol.

No, but I wish there was.

That's what I was saying. xD

I WOULD BE THE POKEMON TRAINER

WITH A SOCK ON MY HEAD

& i literally just have it for Pokemon.

My logic might be flawed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back