One Thousand Birds

Have u been lying to me this whole time

I can't trust u anymore

Fiiiiiiiine

I'll forgive you

It doesn't effect Ghost!

Ghost is a....... Ghost-type pokemon.

YAYAYAY

That reply took way too long, but I was trying to keep it as descriptive as possible while also not being too confusing. LOL

So anyway, I stole a flower yesterday. xD

Someone was trying to be romantic with asking someone to banquet, I think, and so they taped a bunch of arrows to several different lockers to point to one with a flower vase and a letter in it (with no lock on it, mind).

I and a freshman I know were two out of three of the people that got arrows taped to their lockers, so I had a random impulse to sabotage it all (because it was the end of school and surely they whoever it was had seen it by then).

We took the arrows and taped them to a bunch of random lockers in random directions, then I took on of the small, undeveloped flowers.

I have no shame.

Oh yeah, that's what I keep forgetting to do.

Thanks, Kitsune. lol

pluggin' in all the 'lations

LOL Ghost, are you purposefully messing up names? cx

So, updating character sheets as needed? Mine is pretty fresh, so I won't need to fix much.. How soon to re-launch?

Feel free to, but I won't be keeping tabs on them.

Updating character sheets is more for developing genin, but...

I just like having a relationships section. cx

Tetsune's is turning out to be very... interesting, to say the least. xDD

I don't want to end up skipping the genin exams in case there's someone who wanted them to keep going, so I'll be making a decision on that later tonight.

Not to mention I'm trying to catch up on the other four role play responses I owe elsewhere. LOL

Okay okay, reason number two why I'm waiting. xD

There are some people who haven't been around in a while and I'm doing a bit of an activity check with them before I try to stick inactive characters on a team.

Just got a reply from someone that will have us down three less genin, so... owo

:( don't want to lose anyone, all the characters are great :'S who are we losing?

Oh well

In rps it always seems like a whole bunch of people sign up, at most post a few times or not at all, and then just disappear

And a small group is left

I don't even sign up if I'm not 100% sure I'm interested :/

Antari, but just because all the characters were starting to confuse him.

No hard feelings, though.

Can't judge someone for dropping a role play after I dropped three today. xP

I will admit, though, that people on RpN seem a bit flighty from my experience, more so pertaining to one on ones, though. 
Oops, two characters, not three.

Done with his relationships.

Enjoy. xD

Haven't done anything with Stick's character yet just because I haven't thought about it yet. lol

anyway

role play replies

That's okay, I know some people don't like large groups

I only don't like it when people leave without even saying anything, though I guess I'm guilty of that too...

*randomly falls from the sky into ooc chat* Heyo! I'm alright with doing the timeskip so we can get on with choosing teams. And I really like Stickdom's idea with doing the flashbacks to show what happened during the exams. Though I kinda want to wrap up the fighting we have between the jounin and the students for a good place to timeskip from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it makes me sad when that happens.

BUT I guess it's kind of a matter of 'i've lost interest but i feel bad so i'll reply later except i also really don't want to deal with them so bye'.

idk lol :I

IT'S MAKOTO'S FAULT HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU WANT TO WRAP UP THE FIGHTING jk c:

Oh. well I'm more just thinking along the lines of actually fleshing mine out. And adding an actual picture. because y'know. Pictureless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back