One Thousand Birds

Shuckle made me rage back in my days of playing emerald. lol

Toxic, protect, rage. lol

Lol scyther needs to be traded, growlithe is the third that needs a stone. cx

Well, in this rp. We're starting at Gen 1 and working our way through. I'll try to pick up the other pokemon games <,< Steal my brothers DS and play through them and such just to get a feel of the other gens.

Eventually everyone will be allowed to pick up any pokemon up to X and Y but that won't be until we reach that region. You'll age through the rp and you'll collect pokemon along the way as well as get the badges. 
Growlithe needs a stone? O_o I don't think it does. 
Wait your right <,< He does need the stone. I remember now x.x And probably will keep him as growlithe x3

Yes, Growlithe needs a stone, it's the counterpart to Vulpix, which also needs a stone. Tbh, only played the first 3 gens, I'm an Crystal version/Emerald diehard :3

I love the first 3 gens xD After that I kind of veered away due to it getting dumber and dumber as the gens proceeded.

Gen 1 is my absolute favorite, crystal was fun, and ruby/saphire/emerald were alright. But after that I just kind of pushed away

Lol, I would teach my Shuckle these moves:

Endure, Rest, Sleep Talk/Snore, Earthquake

B-3 Maximum trolling

There are a few evolutions and stuff I would kill to get in Gen 3. Like Mismagius, I love that girl.

Pie how many more people do we need to agree to time travel nngh I want to rp

I do as well <,< But I need infinity as well as Pine to post. 
Hm ._.

Level 20 then goldenrod gym or just rush in with a team of level 17's and ass rape goldenrod....Choices D:

Because how maddening is it to know the next hit will kill the Shuckle, he uses ensure and you get him down to 1hp, then he Rests back up and pounds you :P Iwas never much of a fan of Protect, but I guess you could switch it with Endure. I would probably go with Toxic instead of Snore or Sleeptalk if I took Protect

Ooh, Dig on Shuckle is a good move too :D  
Ok, expect a character sheet by the end of the day :D

I was going to wait until tonight to decide... even though I guess it's pretty much decided at this point. xD

Then we'll have to discuss it all and stuff ~

i'd super like it if infinities could be here

but

That Miltank tho.

Well, that would be annoying... except Shuckle isn't about to outspeed anything and be able to rest before something else attacks it.

Toxic is pretty much one of the only ways it's going to be doing any damage. lol

???????????? why is there underwear I've never seen before in my laundry??????????

Like it doesn't even look like my family members (I've had to do all their laundry b4 ):< )

?????????????

Oh

Well how am I supposed to get it back to you 
bye bye kirei

I'd rather not go around with pink bra on my head.....

If you want it back come get it, if not I'll sacrifice it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back