One Thousand Birds

lol I think you'd like lemon rice soup! It's creamy rice soup that tastes lemony. Sooooooo good.

It's not sour! Though honestly I hadn't even realized that x3. But it's not I swear! Lookup lemon rice soup for a recipe and try it! SO GOOD! I think it's Greek origin. I'm telling my mom I want lemon rice soup on Wednesday, her next day off. 
Now back to watching Soul Eater... x3

Woman it tastes like lemons DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT LEMONS DO?

LEMONS ARE ACIDIC

ACIDS ARE SOUR

SCIENCE

SCIIIIEEEEEENNNNNCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh i forgot, while you were vacationing pie i got the game of thrones in real book form and have been reading it a l ot

Pine that's why I said I forgot! It's got tang, but it's the FLAVOR! IT'S SO FREAKIN GOOD!

*goes to make ramen for lunch*

INFINITIES THE POWER OF SCIENCE COMPELS YOU

so i finally got my voice back :'D

Too bad I'm on the verge of coughing out a lung today.

no pie, your lungs are important! don cough em out

You complain to me about science and say you're coughing out a lung. THAT'S BAD!

BAD!

Okayokayokayokay, I just need a quick moment to rant.

Everyone is trapped in a tower and the ones who got out STOPPED TO CHANGE CLOTHES?! When there are eight witches destroying the city?! And trying to wake the being that started madness or whatever?! STOPPED TO CHANGE CLOTHES! WHY?!

x3 Just why...

LOLOLOL WAT

What were you watching, again? xD

hehe stopping to change

not doing so has allowed one of my characters to be lost in the streets of italy wearing a skimpy dress

poor boy heh

I'm watching Soul Eater x3

Maka, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Liz and Patty all changed clothes before going to fight the witch and her gang x3

Kid didn't really change, all he did was put on his black blazer jacket x3

And lol Pine

x3 They were at a fancy party next thing they're in their 'hunting' clothes. Like when did you have time for that?!

Oh lolol, they were just cheap and swapped clothes between scene shifts and never showed them changing?

YES! x3

One guy uses his power to get these eight people out of the room before they're trapped as well and so the teacher who got out is explaining everything to the seven kids, and then the next thing you know the guy took off his glasses and back to the kids in the basement, their clothes have changed! x3

OH I GET IT

Obviously that magic he used was also a slow working spell to get them back their clothes.

x3 LOL

Loving this show though! Don't know why I didn't start watching before! x3

I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW SOUL AND MAKA MET AND BECAME PARTNERS!!! CAUSE SERIOUSLY?! THAT HAS TO HAVE A STORY BEHIND IT!

It shows how they met in the show and manga <<

Soul was looking for a partner, Maka was searching as well and they met where other meisters were looking for a weapon. Soul was playing the piano and said "this is who I am" or something like that x.x I'll search for the actual episode/ chapter later

Also greetings from the land of the dead :D I have been gone because Notifs were screwy and I had no idea people said anything

<.< /me actually thought Kiro was dead and wonders how he missed about a billion notifications 0.o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back