One Thousand Birds

@Gabe Drako

Hey guys, I just looked through all the people who haven't been around, deleted a character, sent some people messages and the like.

There's one spot for a Konoha genin open at the moment, but some more may be available in the future.

As far as other sorts of characters, such as nukenins, chuunin, or jounin/genin in another village, that's all fine.

I would advise consulting me about whatever ideas you have first to make sure it's okay, so just drop me a message or w/e and I'll try to get back to you shortly. c:

PINE! Are you talking about that one Pokémon roleplay you told me about a long time ago?! YOU HAVE TO start that up! You know I'd help you in a heartbeat!!!!

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. cx

Setting it up wouldn't be too hard.

I would have to format it in such a way that it looks nice on RpN (there's a LOT of information that people probably don't want to read), update a few things to adjust to the sixth gen/mega evolutions and general policies that have changed with me +proof reading for typos, then get enough people interested to kick off the role play.

My biggest problem would be organizing characters, recovering old character sheets, managing the strict way I would handle the role play, as well as finding enough time to keep it active. owo

Once I get a job, I'm just not sure if that'll be possible.

Well you could tell me any of the things you would want and I could save your instructions to my laptop and I could help! x3

lol I'm sorry, I get that you'd be busy, I just really want to do that role play. It sounded SOO amazing!

Well, after I'm caught up with all my role plays, I'll see about sending the rest of that info to you. c;

The character page had a looooooot of stuff on it lol.

I runs filter on my PC so it auto spell checks in the permitted applications so I could check for typos... And provide some strict communist rules. I should join the elite communist middle class guiding hand! Fun fact: if Lenin was alive today he would be classified as "poor" in over a hundred countries.

That sounds like a goal worth aspiring for, Flubs. xD

& i think that's what I would expect @ random Lenin fact.

SO should make a second account named Lenin: Our People's Glorious Savior

Not power to me, Power to the people. Old communist philosophy Plato came up with, Comrade.

NO DANGIT! I FINISHED ENGLISH! I PASSED THE CLASS I'M NOT GOING BACK! WE FINISHED TALKING ABOUT GENOCIDE I'M SICK OF IT! >.<

Let Infinities ruin her brain in PEACE! DX

DEATH IS NOT NEEDED. TRUE COMMUNSIM NEVER DIES. THE ONLY NEEDED FORM OF WAR IS THE PROLITARIATES REVOLUTION FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE.

LET INFINITIES READ HER BOOK OF CROSSOVERS IN PEACE

*hides under pillow again* 
Gabe-

THAT HAPPENS. YOU'LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT IF YOU PLAN ON JOINING

I KEEP FORGETTING TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

*goes back to reading and hiding under a pillow*

All I wanna do is read...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back