One Thousand Birds

lol

I remembered to come on before I got off the internet to let my feet suffer x3.

Breaking in new shoes for an event Wed. night

I POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION UAUHAUIHG ANYWAYS THIS IS THE POST COPIED AND PASTED

okay sorry i havent posted i was busy lookin at this cool website i saw a post about on tumblr- https://charahub.com

yo ive filled out more about jakuchan on there than i have here take a look if youre interested if not thats totes fine- https://charahub.com/character/231644/JakunenJay/public/

*laughs nervously* yeeeaaah ummm

its a lame excuse

Hi guys I still love all of you. <3

I'm just feeling the lazy and the busy and the stress and the muse for other characters in general heeeee. ewe

That's pretty nifty, Ghost ~

Do you come up with the questions, or does the site?

Replying to my role plays in order of who has been waiting the longest, get over it. 8D

I'll think about it. c;

Oh god we're going to be here a while

Think of it soon :3 I like the idea and wish to bring it forth to the world of everyone else :D

Because of that comment, I'll wait a month before I get back to you about that idea, okay? c:

the site comes up with the questions

ohoh what idea

also ill post sometime today

unless you push me for a closer time ( ^ w ^

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -Large gasp of air- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Ok I'm done << And why not? @~@ 
-Pushes ghost to 2 seconds from now- :3 Quicker everyone @Pine replies, the quicker I can post and I'm enjoying this rp :( I can't have fun if nobody is posting to have fun with.

okay fINE i'll start working on a post now

i wanted to post after pie but

/shrugs

shhhh im working on my post now

hush about my pie

:|  
posted

i hope thats not too violent???

also i didn't bother looking the post over for mistakes ahahahaha

Good god xD Amazing....So......Beautiful. Now I have to match that post with my wonderful battle against the big man! >D But later x.x Damnit pine! D: Where art thou

awww you really think its amazing?

///blushu

/whines

i miss u pie

siiiiiiiighs 
uhhhh anyone interested in a harry potter oc rp

just thought id check here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back