One Thousand Birds

Lol. I can kill him first then... *grabs aerosol can and anthems from the leaf incedent*

Swordtail been working on my civ 5 mod a lot recently. Trying to add unit paths and tech idealogics of sorts. 
Sorry have t removed my auto correct filter yet.

Is it still sorta weird that I have no clue what to do in the RP in terms of 'doing stuff'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guyssss, I had a really crappy day starting with chemistry, because anyone remember how I said I totally understood what was going on with this chapter?

Well, apparently I don't, because I blanked on the test and have been stressed.

HOWEVER

Since no one seemed to be finishing the test, she's giving us ten minutes in class tomorrow to work on it.

So I'm going to be dedicating tonight to studying for my stats test tomorrow and to figure out the deal with chemistry.

BUT

I'm in a much better mood now.

Why, you may ask?

BECAUSE I JUST GOT BACK FROM HASTINGS AND GOT THAT CD I HAD BEEN LOOKING AT 8D

I can't WAIT to give someone a ride and then they're like, "... Why are we listening to Spanish music? WAIT IS THIS A CD?"

So mood = improved.

No, it's understandable, Leaf.

I should be finding a way to involve you, but I have a lot of studying to do, sorry. ;w;

Don't sweat it Ghost ~

Buuuuut now all of those dragons have been bought. owo

From looking today, I also think the price of dragons have crawled up, but I could be wrong.

I'll go look again, but finding another pair may have to wait eep. 
Actually, yeah, the prices have gone up.

Buuuuuut ~

Like, all of my dragons are ready to breed, heh. ewe

So I could just offer you from whatever clutch I get ~

spanish music is rad

for the dragon thing, alright :0

i took one and a half years of spanish then decided nah, bcuz last year was a really bad year, and I couldn't stick with spanish, it would've made things worse

im trying 2 learn japanese, and will probs b taking a real class by next year

tho my school only offers spanish, french, and mandarin > :/

Our school just offers spanish and french. :'D

Used to have german, but that didn't work.

Then I have a friend that's pushing for a sign language class with his club, but that probably isn't going to happen.

Our school requires two years of a foreign language for credits, and three (which I did) for some special graduating... college... garbage.

Either way, I've retained little to know spanish, which frankly just makes me sad.

I'm going to really study in college though, because I would love to be bilingual. owo

And if not, I have plans for my kids... ewe

i am very glad that my highschool doesnt require language to graduate

i mean, i love learning languages, but yeah it wasn't a good year and I would've failed...

plus, language classes are a ton of homework and if im not even interested in the few languages my school offers, which im not currently, then the homework will not b fun

i mean id like to learn french but ive decided i wont try to learn two diff languages at the same time, because i almost mix words up when doing work and talking

We didn't have a lot of homework, actually. owo

It was probably supposed to be somewhat oral, but around the second and third year, we did little to no listening, let alone speaking...

So.

well in my school, there was quite a bit of language homework ( * n * )

yeah my spanish 1 teacher did good, but my spanish 2 teacher def did not

Ugh I'm being forced by my mother to take Spanish. -_-

I'd rather learn Japanese cause I HATE trying to learn Spanish. Spanish music sounds kinda cool sometimes, but I hate trying to learn it cause it never sticks.

no me gusta espanol.

es estupido

ssighs i cant use accent marks or tildes with my keyboard

and kiiroooo m y moms making me do homework if i dont ill be kicked off the computer and currently i have nO clue where the tablet is...

lol

THAT'S how you spell it in Spanish! x3 I forgot how lol

But sadly, I have replied and now I have to leave. Project I need to finish and turn in along with dishes to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back