• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN

Litho said:
Mei jerked her head up and blushed behind her mask slightly as she saw someone land on top of the truck before her.
tumblr_inline_no0ig8SOzr1r6xhj4_540.jpg

Hey everyone. Just throwing a greeting up. I hope to be able to RP with you all. Just trying to figure out how to throw Caesar into the current plot right now. o:

Just so I don't get this wrong, the heroes are in Z-city fighting some Gargoyles and a Vampire-like dude, right? Would it be ok if Caesar went ahead and made his entrance?

Ryandurbur said:
Just so I don't get this wrong, the heroes are in Z-city fighting some Gargoyles and a Vampire-like dude, right? Would it be ok if Caesar went ahead and made his entrance?
Certainly.

Hello nice to meet all of you saw this and was like I like one punch man so let's post an application

Can I join? I got an idea for a hero I want to write up and made this account because I found your RP while googling "One Punch Man RP"

DarkDan1100 said:
Can I join? I got an idea for a hero I want to write up and made this account because I found your RP while googling "One Punch Man RP"
Of course just post a profile in the character sign-up tab at the top

Hey guys. Just an update here. I'll be posting immediately after Scar Shock does. I don't feel comfortable leaving them out when they are pretty involved in the recent post. o:

Hey peoples, how many times do people usually post on the Roleplay? Just want to know because I have no life and don't do anything other than watch anime while waiting for people on the Forum to respond

ProfessorEquinox said:
Hey peoples, how many times do people usually post on the Roleplay? Just want to know because I have no life and don't do anything other than watch anime while waiting for people on the Forum to respond
I dunno :(

To be honest, it's been a little slow lately, I try and separate my posts by a few since there's no post order.

@Brinie I'm still in it, I just don't wanna be the only responding.

I'll try to post once a day, likely I'll be able to respond to most posts the day they respond to me if I'm online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back