• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN

ProfessorEquinox said:
@Brinie I personally believe we should have a posting order, like something with what he have now, and when every new person joins, they are the last to post in the line.
Then let's some something like this?

First Anem, then Naps, then Sinister Clown, then, Dark Dan? I dunno if anyone else is still posting. :\

Brinie said:
Then let's some something like this?
First Anem, then Naps, then Sinister Clown, then, Dark Dan? I dunno if anyone else is still posting. :\
I think it should go in order of the sign-ups for this roleplay. Like I would be last, because I signed up for this particular roleplay last.

ProfessorEquinox said:
I think it should go in order of the sign-ups for this roleplay. Like I would be last, because I signed up for this particular roleplay last.
@Brinie Or maybe we could post in no order, but can't post continuously in a row, so every post, you wait for another person to post

I think if we just be smart about this everything will be fine. If your character is alone or new try to find someone else or ask Brinie to write something up for you to interact with. If your character is in a group don't double post, the group should have it's own post order of sorts as they deal with what's going on in their area. If we're all together in the same place then that would be the only time a true post order would be necessary. In most cases Brinie would reset the rotation when he posts. Still it's up @Brinie what to implement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naps said:
I think if we just be smart about this everything will be fine. If your character is alone or new try to find someone else or ask Brinie to write something up for you to interact with. If your character is in a group don't double post, the group should have it's own post order of sorts as they deal with what's going on in their area. If we're all together in the same place then that would be the only time a true post order would be necessary. In most cases Brinie would reset the rotation when he posts. Still it's up @Brinie what to implement.
okay, you've been on for a while, so I trust and understand what you say

So group A right now is:

1.Sinister Clown

2.DarkDan

3.Equinox

Group B is:

1.Anem

2.Naps

Number 1 post first, 3 post last. After that wait for me to update the scene.

You don't need to worry about the post order of the other group, just the one that you're in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinie said:
So group A right now is:
1.DarkDan

2.Equinox

3.Sinister Clown

Group B is:

1.Anem

2.Naps

Number 1 post first, 3 post last. After that wait for me to update the scene.

You don't need to worry about the post order of the other group, just the one that you're in.
I like those groups

Because I went to attack to at the same time you threw the knives, you said you were making sure not to hit @DarkDan1100 so I sat there like "Damn, that doesn't mean me" xD Would be funny either way

Sooo... this mission is about to come to a close.... So after the next round of post let group B get a chance before continuing.

ProfessorEquinox said:
Can you tone it down a bit with Rellik by the way? I don't mean to sound rude but even if he was an S-class hero, he'd still be extremely strong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back