• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN

Brinie said:
Can you tone it down a bit with Rellik by the way? I don't mean to sound rude but even if he was an S-class hero, he'd still be extremely strong...
I'm sorry, though if you can catch him off guard, you can one-shot him. That's really how I balance it out when he's not pissed. He mostly dodges though, and never really brings out his strength, thus making him a B-class. I kinda like power hiding, but I can tone it down by giving him extreme fatigue, if you want it to be so. Because I like it when my characters are stronger than they are made out to be. I'll still change it if you want though, but like my character sheet said. He is lazy.

Having his powers cost him actual energy when he's lazy could balance him out, I think. It's up to @Brinie I'm not in charge

But if his powers cost him energy wouldn't he be way too lazy to actually do anything?

@ProfessorEquinox

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkDan1100 said:
Rellik seems a bit too powerful for a B-Class...
that's also what

DarkDan1100 said:
Having his powers cost him actual energy when he's lazy could balance him out, I think. It's up to @Brinie I'm not in charge
But if his powers cost him energy wouldn't he be way too lazy to actually do anything?

@ProfessorEquinox
Possibly, but then again, he is very lazy, so he just mainly dodges, and I'd like to imagine him just being sent out by the hero association to be a dummy until the actual heros who fight arrive, because it takes a lot to piss him off. This time it was him losing his sleep to screams of panic, and seeing his comrades in danger.

ProfessorEquinox said:
I'm sorry, though if you can catch him off guard, you can one-shot him. That's really how I balance it out when he's not pissed. He mostly dodges though, and never really brings out his strength, thus making him a B-class. I kinda like power hiding, but I can tone it down by giving him extreme fatigue, if you want it to be so. Because I like it when my characters are stronger than they are made out to be. I'll still change it if you want though, but like my character sheet said. He is lazy.
Well the dodge thing + the gravity powers + the ability to spawn hundreds of knifes is a bit overkill. I'm pretty skeptical with gravity/psychic abilities in roleplay's cause they always make it hard to write out a fight, if something comes towards them they can just fling it the other way, ect. I'd like it if you make it so he can only have a 100% to dodge a certain amount of attacks per day? Like 2. Then, if he lifts something with gravity perhaps it causes some sort of physical strain on his own body. And the knifes... hundreds of them? Let's change that to 20? I'm just really struggling to make the monster convincingly strong when a B class hero is just making them a rag doll. I don't want to power-play either and I hate just writing it out so she's just dodging the knifes moving really quickly ect, but I don't feel like I have much options if that makes sense.

Brinie said:
Well the dodge thing + the gravity powers + the ability to spawn hundreds of knifes is a bit overkill. I'm pretty skeptical with gravity/psychic abilities in roleplay's cause they always make it hard to write out a fight, if something comes towards them they can just fling it the other way, ect. I'd like it if you make it so he can only have a 100% to dodge a certain amount of attacks per day? Like 2. Then, if he lifts something with gravity perhaps it causes some sort of physical strain on his own body. And the knifes... hundreds of them? Let's change that to 20? I'm just really struggling to make the monster convincingly strong when a B class hero is just making them a rag doll. I don't want to power-play either and I hate just writing it out so she's just dodging the knifes moving really quickly ect, but I don't feel like I have much options if that makes sense.
sorry. I'll just make my character flop fainted on the floor because of EXTREME FATIGUE. I am a B-Class after all, my powers have limits. I'm just using my stored energy to be overkill on this. Do you mind me just leaving it the way it is, but I won't be able to do anything, just lying down on the floor because I have used too much energy

ProfessorEquinox said:
sorry. I'll just make my character flop fainted on the floor because of EXTREME FATIGUE. I am a B-Class after all, my powers have limits. I'm just using my stored energy to be overkill on this. Do you mind me just leaving it the way it is, but I won't be able to do anything, just lying down on the floor because I have used too much energy
Sure, at the end of the day the heroes are gonna win. Just in the future try to follow the aesthetic of the anime if that makes sense, I guess?

Brinie said:
Sure, at the end of the day the heroes are gonna win. Just in the future try to follow the aesthetic of the anime if that makes sense, I guess?
Okay. Considering I won't be in the next group, that can be my recovery time. (Or if you allow it while they aren't there you can send me in as a dummy to dodge the enemy attacks. [lol you probably won't do that])

Well group A got crazy far. I kinda feel bad now that my group is behind.

My random increase in power is based off a similar situation in the series where King focused incredibly hard and actually activated some hidden power, or at least gave off the aura of doing so. Hope that's alright @Brinie.

I only now come to realize that I haven't come up with any move names so anyone got a suggestion or two

I think it did because @Brinie made a tokyo ghoul rp as well which he hadn't been active in either so I think he's been caught up with some real life stuff or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back