• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

pbtenchi said:
one last teeny tiny thing. Role please?
Ill be back im about to go break someone just tell me im accepted and we will be cool.

Peaceswore said:
You need to say what is your role. Jack of all trades is not a role.
(look again and you see I changed that like @pbtenchi asked of me thank you for looking at my cs and inputting your opinion)

Name: Commander Jarvis Ferro.

height/Weight: 6'4" 185 lbs.

Appearance: Very muscular torso, arms, and legs. Has a masculine face with short black hair, a goatee, and blue eyes. Wears a typical Marine uniform, but goes shirtless and only wears the jacket unbuttoned.

Race:Human

Personality: Jarvis is very gung ho and operates without a major strategy, relying on the strategies of his superior officers. He enjoys fighting for the sake of finding strong opponents. As a Marine he merely wants to keep the peace. During downtime Jarvis is easily found enjoying a beer or pie in a tavern or pub.

Role: A Marine Commander.

Devil fruit/skill: After eating the Kachi Kachi no Mi Fruit. This fruit allows the eater to harden the body at will, increasing defense capabilities. Not even the drilling power of the King Cannon could break through it. The user can also increase the temperature of their hardened body portions, which can be be used to increase damage done to the opponent, enough to set his chair ablaze upon contact. Jarvis has been trained for combat as a Marine and is a skilled swordsman and gunman.

Background: Jarvis was raised mostly by his mother since his father was a sailor who was usually at sea. Jarvis was a scrappy kid and would often get into fights with the local boys. Once Jarvis was old enough to set sail he cast his lot with the Marines so he could find strong opponents while staying within the boundaries of the law. Jarvis was trained and rose through the Marine ranks. He's currently assigned to Captain Augustine's squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
@pbtenchi Actually, it's the arms-arms fruit. And names aside, how would a knife have the intelligence to transform into other weapons with the arms-arms fruit? Zoan fruits at least give the intelligence of the smarter of the two species, allowing an inanimate object to use its devil fruit powers.

its called the weapon weapon fruit where I'm reading and can we please not argue about it now, I like to keep options open, if you want the fruit, talk to @Peaceswore about it

@pbtenchi it is an Inu Inu fruit, but it is a different model. If I do need to change it though I will. Offspring accepted me with the Inu Inu.

@pbtenchi so am I accepted or not @Offspring accepted my character just fine so I need to know if I am good or not my Inu inu fruit is different from the other. Mine is inugami. Hers is Kitsune. Large difference. Please respond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back