[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

oh yeah could i use some of the legends surrounding raven to set up some of my characters feats? because i might actually give him that then...

victor has the cerberus fruit and rob has the Raven fruit maybe. so could i use myths to give him buffs and stuff? or would that fall under a "Mythic" Raven?

Natural abilities to start (flying, enhanced vision, enhanced intelligence, the ability to throw and disguise your voice, etc). Maybe some myths later. I assume that you're starting with the flight form?

Also, a group of ravens is a conspiracy.

And I will kill you Trinios if you roll for a fruit and get another logia

I just don't know if I should go for a fruit or not, on the one hand, she could get something like the invisibility fruit, which would be amazing, but she may also get something less useful, which I'd rather not give up swimming for.

Alright, Kuja, going for a fruit for the sake of it, either wanting the fade fruit or another logia to annoy you.

[dice]327[/dice]

Lol. My thing only showed one view. Has it done the thing again where I automatically get email alerts rather than actual alerts?

oh btw, should I be making this first post describing what my character is doing in character, or sort of narrating?

A bit of narration to describe where you are if you want. Totally up to your playstyle whether you post in first or thirdperson

Wooo! I wonder who that fishman is...

Any idea how often you guys can post (should've asked this earlier).

Once a day? Once every 2 days? Once a month?

Unless I'm away for reason, literally all the time, once I'm awake of course. (which doesn't happen till about midday but meh)

I could in theory post a couple of times a day but i have other stuff i do too, so not every day. Definitely not just once a month.

I'm probably gonna be able to post something around once per day as well, with a few exceptions.

By the way, hi all! I just got my character approved, so I haven't really dared write before now.

Hi, nice to have more people join the crew, since we've had like 4 leave already.

Also, can I et told what to roll for my other character's fruit now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back