[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

It's easy to forget especially those who watched the anime in other countries TV since most of the brutality is cut. If you want to see something hilarious and frightening at the same time you should find the videos "the translation terrors of 4kids" somewhere on the internet.

I watched the subbed anime myself until I got up to date and started on the manga. But yeah I think I just preferred the fact that Oda likes to leave it ambiguous, guess I am just the type who likes the optimistic view.

Anyway like I said as I will just change my view of Brightspark a little to fit in more.

Probably a good idea, I mean Drakil kills people by freezing them to death, so there'll certainly be death, albeait somewhat slow in some cases. Also, am I allowed to kill prince george? Because I really wanna freeze him so all the people who know about his power are left wondering how the hell he got frozen.

Okay, Juno character sheet is completed.

I expect she will kill some of the mooks and thugs of the world with her giant sword. But I don't think she will be quite a killing machine. Combat will be pretty deadly on both sides in a D20 system unless people are careful or have fruit for invulnerability.

are we still permitted to play two character? because i would like to not give up on victor, even if we do need a doctor.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Hammer is a Morganeer...she just punches people to death.

[/QUOTE]
ah thanks.

So it finally occurred to me what Hammer would've used the invisibility fruit for. She'd probably use it to cheat at cards and the like. <.< Can't catch her when the ace up her sleeve's invisible.

jel said:
are we still permitted to play two character? because i would like to not give up on victor, even if we do need a doctor.
I'll go ahead and write-up a doc, jel. Keep Victor. We need his awesomeness xD

I'm thinking a direction-less doctor with an unhealthy fixation on the human body. Oh...did I mention he's got a German accent?

"Whoops! Zat doesn't go there!"

"Doctor's orders. Take two und call me in the morning."

"Willkommen to mein operating room..." *Cue ominous music*

PS: To anyone that actually fluently speaks German, I completely apologize for my terrible, terrible understanding of it.

griever said:
I'll go ahead and write-up a doc, jel. Keep Victor. We need his awesomeness xD
I'm thinking a direction-less doctor with an unhealthy fixation on the human body. Oh...did I mention he's got a German accent?

"Whoops! Zat doesn't go there!"

"Doctor's orders. Take two und call me in the morning."

"Willkommen to mein operating room..." *Cue ominous music*

PS: To anyone that actually fluently speaks German, I completely apologize for my terrible, terrible understanding of it.
i kind of like rob as well though...

Trinios: Yes, but as you said, freezing takes a while to kill.

Yes, you are allowed to play two characters, just make sure everyone knows which one you are playing.

You can take as many disadvantages as you want, but you do have to rp all of them.

shepsquared said:
Trinios: Yes, but as you said, freezing takes a while to kill.
Yes, you are allowed to play two characters, just make sure everyone knows which one you are playing.

You can take as many disadvantages as you want, but you do have to rp all of them.
Ah-ha...then that means jel can play his two and I can focus on my one :)

I wasn't really counting you there. AT one point we had Trinios with Ice, Wizard with dragon, Articus with Tiger, Kasheal with shock and I honestly can't remember who had gem. Its just a bit irritating, because Kasheal and Cap had plot hooks I was going to use to get you guys together and now I have to tone down some of the encounters I had planned

shepsquared said:
I wasn't really counting you there. AT one point we had Trinios with Ice, Wizard with dragon, Articus with Tiger, Kasheal with shock and I honestly can't remember who had gem. Its just a bit irritating, because Kasheal and Cap had plot hooks I was going to use to get you guys together and now I have to tone down some of the encounters I had planned
griever had gem. i could give my characters a roll see if they get any thing good if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back