[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

I will. And you can if you want Jel. But Thief, of you want a fruit at creation, it has to be clear. No mulligans allowed.

What the hell is this. I'm in the middle of making the first story thread and Doc Frixz drops out too. From 14 players to 9. :(

Ok, question 1: what class is Rob, I know he's a doctor, but what class?

question 2: what's the current gender balance between all the characters?

Pfft. Rather have someone who'll stick around than three people who quit because of tone before I even get to start the fragging game

Ok, I'm going to make a rouge bounty hunter, I wanted to know the gender balance to decide on it's gender.

Also, I don't know if it should go for a fruit or not.

It was a d10 for mythics, d10 for normal. I'm going to use the 7 for the mythic and the 4 for the normal. So you got the Cerberus and the Raven fruits

...i was semi planing for victor to get the cerberus fruit... yeah you should imagine be just staring blankly at the screen..

Eh, I like a fruit that gives you dr, elemental resistance, claws/fangs/tail, wings and fire breath. Given that this game models all zoans like Chopper's it doesn't present too much of a challenge for feats. Of course, Cerberus has the whole hellhound thing going for it. Which is awesome.

Jel, will one of your forms fragment your personality in three, to emphasise the three-headedness of a Cerberus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back