• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled as he picked her up bridal style gently and walked to the bedroom, lying her down on the bed as he slipped the blanket over her.

He looked down at her as he kneeled down with a smile and gently rubbed her head with his hand, "Yes honey..?"

He walked over and brought over a small trash can, leaving it on the side, "That's for when you need it." He walked out and grabbed the cup of water and placed it on the bedside, "And that's for you as well."

He nodded as he walked to the bathroom into the medicine cabinet and pulled out a small container of Tums, placing the container by the glass of water. "Eeyep."

He smiled softly as he leaned over and kissed her forehead, "Anything for you sweetheart.. Now get some rest." He put on his glasses and walked over to his desk.

He smiled softly and let out a soft chuckle as he leaned over and gently felt her hand, "I'm not pregnant love.. Let me finish these files and I'll be with you soon alright?"

He smiled and nodded, "I promise." He went to his desk, turned on the small lamp, sat, and grabbed his pen as he began assorting files

He chuckled softly as he took off his glasses, put them on the desk as he tossed his pen to the side and turned off the lamp. He began climbing into the bed, tickling her gently as he kissed her cheek, "Files can wait."

He let out a laugh as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, draping the blanket over them with a smile.

The woman smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good night, dear..." She replied, closing her eyes and relaxing into his embrace. "Sweet dreams."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled softly as he left his head near hers, slowly closing his eyes as well, "With you around.. I always do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back