• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He lied still with his arms in odd angles, surprisingly not disturbed by her as he snores lightly.

She went to the restroom and came back, taking a sip of the water and another one of the Tums. Elizabeth stared down at her womb with slight annoyance as she moved to lay down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He felt the lack of warmth as he looked over and realized the empty space of Elizabeth, he looked over to see her looking at her stomach, "Honey? You alright..?"

He smiled as he moved closer to her and gently massaged her stomach, "Shall I help them sleep baby?"

He let out a soft chuckle as he gently kissed and rubbed her stomach, massaging it gently, "Mommy's trying to sleep kids.. try to keep the noise down alright..?"

She smiled and felt herself begin to relax. Her eyes drifted shut and her smile softened as the woman fell asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled as he gently kissed her stomach again, "Good kids.." He returned to his position beside her, wrapping his arms back around her as he returned to sleep peacefully.

He continued to sleep until he smelled the faint scent of morning breakfast, his nose twitched as he perked an eyebrow, smelling the air.

He walked over and stood behind her, kissing her cheek as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "Good morning love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back