• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He chuckled softly as got up and stretched as well, smiling. "It's my pleasure honey, I'll always be here whenever you need me."

He smiled and sat beside her, one hand on her belly, the other arm around her and her neck. Rover took his usual position, in front of them and on the ground, lying and curled up into a ball.

Elizabeth smiled softly. "These babies are going to be great. I bet at least one of them is going to be a real genius if they take after you." What she was not thinking about or anticipating, though, was that pregnancy can cause depression, or worsen it in people with whom it was already a problem.

He chuckled softly, "As long as they came from you, I can care less, I bet the girl will be beaming with beauty, but it will never outshine the original." He leaned over and gently kissed her cheek. "Besides, your little present may come before Christmas and after their birth", he said with a cheeky smile and wink.

He smiled softly as he brought himself closer to her gently and stroked his fingers through her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back