• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He chuckled softly and grinned, "All you have to do is ask politely." He reached over and gently pulled her over, holding her close to him with his arms around her waist.

He smiled softly as he gently kissed her cheek again, still continuing to rub her stomach gently, "I'm glad, I'll do anything to soothe you.."

He smiled softly as he held her hand with his other hand, still continuing to gently rub her stomach, "Can't wait for these kids.."

He chuckled softly as he gently nuzzled her cheek, "Oh alright, hopefully they'll be around before or by Christmas..."

He let out a soft sigh with a smile, "Anything you want to do today?.. Get some plans out of the way before the weather starts turning cold.."

She looked around thoughtfully. "Maybe we could go to the art museum downtown before I get too..." She made a motion with her hands indicating a round stomach. "To walk around the whole thing."

He smiled softly as he laid his hand on her stomach gently, "Alright, just keep in mind no matter what happens, you'll always be that damn beautiful girl I fell in love with."

He chuckled softly and gently kissed her cheek as he picked her up in his arms, carrying her to the bedroom slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back