• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He walked over as he gently rubbed his forehead from a small headache and walked in, leaning in against the wall, taking deep breaths.

She sat back up slowly. "Damn baby... Morning sickness is going to kill me before you reach your third trimester..." She muttered, rubbing her aching stomach as she flushed the toilet and sat on the lid, looking around tiredly, a film of sweat lining her forehead. Only then did she notice Aiden. "Sorry love... Did I wake you?" She asked.

He smiled and chuckled softly as he shook his head and walked over, taking a knee on the ground beside her. "It's alright, at least I know you're okay, and apparently so is the baby", he replied with a soft smile. He leaned up as he gently kisses her cheek, taking some paper as he gently wiped her forehead.

"I had a feeling it would appear sooner or later..", he smiled softly as he gently caressed his fingers through her hair.

He chuckled softly as he gently kissed her forehead, still caressing through her hair, "It's my pleasure.."

He gave a small chuckle and nod as he stood up and reached into the medicine cabinet, pulling out a small container of Aspirin, pouring two pills of its contents into his hand.

He rolled over to the side as his arm slid upwards and behind his head, still continuing to snore, resisting the urge to wake up.

He rolled over to the side again, pulling over the blankets, yet feeling the emptiness of the other person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back