• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Elizabeth held his hand after getting out of the car in front of the hospital. She walked into the wing that the correct office was. "Mrs. Smith?" She heard a female ask as she walked in.

"I guess we're here just in time, huh, Aiden?"

He smiled and nodded as he gently squeezed her hand, "Like I've always said, I've always had a sense of irony, but it seems being with me has made it rub off on you." He chuckled a little as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to him gently.

She smiled and walked with him to her doctor.

"So I heard that you are expecting," she said with a smile as Elizabeth nodded. "Then let's get a couple tests out of the way..." Saying this, the doctor beckoned for them to follow her into the office.

He smiled as he followed beside her, holding her hand tightly, a little excited to see what would they have in store.

First, the doctor had Elizabeth lay down on the table. She lifted her shirt up and smeared a clear jelly over a small area of skin, turning on a monitor and a little apparatus that she pressed against the skin that looked like a little sensor. A little image appeared on the monitor.

"Look at that," the doctor said, pointing to the screen. "There's the head. You're at about ten weeks... And they seem to be developing perfectly."

Elizabeth beamed at the screen, holding Aiden's hand.

He gently squeezed Elizabeth's hand a little tighter as his eyes widened and he cupped his ear with his other hand, "One more time? D-did I hear that correctly? I heard 'They' ?"

Aiden didn't say anything the next few seconds, all he did was simply smile brightly and leaned down as he kissed her hand and her cheek gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back