• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled as he grabbed some clothes and walked into the shower, taking a long, relaxing heated shower.

As he walks out, freshly clean from his shower, he smiles when he sees her asleep on the couch. Deciding not to disturb her, he walks to his room, lying on his bed as he falls asleep on his own for once.

About halfway through the night, the woman woke up. She tried to fall back asleep, but was unable to. Elizabeth stood up and sighed. "Guess that's it for tonight..." she murmured.

He wakes up hearing someone in the living room. He gets up and walks out slowly, thinking it to be Elizabeth, he looks at the couch. "Elizabeth?"

"You didn't wake me, I just couldn't sleep, are you ok?", he asked worried as he sat beside her.

He laughs as he picks her up gently, "Sure." He kisses her forehead as he carries her into the room, laying her on the bed as he lies beside her.

He smiled as he replied by wrapping his own arms around her, laying his head atop hers. "You aren't the only one that has", he replied in a hush tone.

She woke up and looked over at him, sighing quietly.

The girl closed her eyes and fell asleep once more. It wasn't just a blank sleep, this time. She dreamt that she was standing at the edge of an icy cliff. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, feeling the rush of the wind, but a hand grabbed her and she was pulled into a warm, strong pair of arms. "No... Don't you dare..." A voice whispered. Aiden's voice. "I've got you. Don't take that away from me." She felt herself fall again, but instead she fell backwards into the soft grass, nestled against his chest. She felt his breath on her neck and tears soaking her hair.

"Don't leave me... Not like that..." She woke up, those dreamed-up words echoing in her head. A few tears rolled down her cheeks.

He remained asleep. He rolled over to the opposite side as he remained asleep, snoring quietly as he faced the opposite direction.

He felt arms wrap around him, to which he slowly opened his eyes and turned around, seeing tears stained on Elizabeth's face. He moves closer to her and wipes her tears away gently, wrapping his own arms around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back