• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He keeps an arm around her as he reaches up and strokes his fingers through her hair gently, smiling at how cute she was.

He laughs softly, "Well sometimes, you have to look hard to find it." He gently kissed the top of her head as he keeps his smile.

She smiled. "Well, one is happening right now, and it sounds like this;" She said, tapping his chest in sync with his heartbeat. "..You're living..."

He smiled as he held her close to him, wrapped in his arms. "Not as much of a miracle as to hearing your voice...", he replied with a kind smile.

He nods as he reaches down with his other hand, holding her hand tightly, fiddling with her fingers as he continues to stroke through her hair with his other hand. "I promise", he replied with a smile.

He smiled as well, to which he replied by kissing her forehead. "You are aware it's hard to find things to NOT like about you, you know that right?"

"I don't", he replied with a small smile. "I only think about you", he replied, kissing her forehead again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back