• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"She's told stories about her past about you, I think you've lost the right to call her your child", he replied in a serious tone.

"You talk through me, what is your business.", he held the phone in a tightly clenched fist.

"Did she tell you about how she would overdose on pain medication so she wouldn't be aware of what was going on when she knew that I was going to * her? Did she tell you about how she drank bleach to try and kill herself?" He was trying to make him mad, now. "How she cried out for her friend as I did it? 'Aiden!' She'd scream. 'make it stop!' " The man chuckled, taking some sort of sadistic pleasure in recounting everything to him.

Aiden took heavy huffs of anger as he calmed himself down, anger is what he wanted, and he wasn't giving him the satisfaction of it. After taking a deep breath, Aiden replied in a calm yet slightly angered tone, "Mr. Smith, I warn you, if you take one step in my home or on my property, I will call it as trespassing and will be forced to act against you. Stay. Away. From. My. Home."

"Then I'll be there, I warn you, you put one finger on her, you will lose it. Have a good evening Mr. Smith", he replied, instantly hanging up as he puts the phone back on the table and turns around, punching the wall with most of his strength, denting it with a small hole as he lets out an angered sigh.

She finished her shower and put on a t-shirt and short shorts before coming out. Age old scars were prominent as always against her soft skin. Thist time, however, it was obvious how they had gotten there; who caused all of that pain and gave her half of them, while the over half were self-inflicted.

He took a sigh as he looked away, avoiding her gaze and the scars on her body. "He called..."

"He's looking for you.." He replied in a sigh as he went over to her, holding and hugging her tightly. "I didn't tell him anything about where you are, but I promise, if he's going to get you, he'll have to go through my lifeless corpse first."

"He says he's going to find you somehow, but don't worry, I won't let him", he replied in a serious tone as he hugged her tightly.

"About bleach and what happened...", he replied softly, his arms loosened around her gently.

"I don't care what happened, I still love you", he replied, his arms loosely around her.

He smiles as he kissed her forehead gently, "Are you sure you still want to go to work? You can stay home and I'll work for both of us...."

He blushes slightly and nods, "It's best if you give me your times for work so I know when to pick you up then."

"Well, I leave for work at 6:00 AM usually, but on Mondays and Fridays I don't have to work until 10:00. I get off work around 7:30. And I've got a two-hour lunch break starting at 11:00."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back