• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He sighs as he lets go of her hand and sticks his hands in his pockets, remaining quiet. "Yeah... sure.."

"It's getting late now, we should get back...", he replied quietly as he turned back and started walking the path back.

She followed behind him. Why was he acting such a way? Did she hurt him by just not spilling her guts this one time? It filled her with regret just watching him walk away from her like she carried a disease.

She stopped in the doorway for a moment, heart dropping into her stomach. Elizabeth walked to the kitchen and started cleaning silently. Does he hate me now? Is he upset with me? Is he just going to avoid me until I come clean? The questions and worries were bubbling over in side her, and those feelings of worry, regret, and confusion gave way to sadness.

As he silently watched her clean the dishes, he stood beside her, facing the window, but avoiding her gaze. "I'm sorry for... getting nosey and all...", he finally spoke, but replied in a quiet tone. "I just care about you... and... I feel helpless when I stand by and watch you wallow in your thoughts... I'm sorry for seeming hateful... I just didn't want you to hate me is all...", he turned around and faced the opposite wall, obviously sad due to the look on his face.

She stopped, setting the bowl down that she was scrubbing. "But you didn't have to just flat out start... avoiding me like that," she said softly. "Acting distant and upset like that..." she sniffed a bit, trying to keep her emotions at bay. "I'm sorry, but sometimes, I'm not entirely sure what I'm thinking. It takes me a while to sort through my own thoughts, so I answer that it's not important because I have no idea what to make of the knotted web of thoughts myself. I don't know how to put half of what i feel into words... and..." she trailed off, feeling her voice waver.

She shook her head a bit, tears coming to her eyes. "It just gets frustrating... being unable to understand half of what goes on in my own mind. It's like my thoughts are jumbled up in between english and latin... So please don't be angry with me if I don't answer back for a while! It's because I honestly have no clue half of the time!"

He couldn't hold it back any longer as he runs to her, hugging and holding her in his arms tightly, gently caressing the back of her head. "Is that what this is all about? Elizabeth I don't care, I'm never angry and I will never be angry at you. I'll only always love you and I'll always only be here for you. I love you for you", he replies softly, feeling her sadness.

She shook her head, sniveling. "I thought I was fine until you just started acting like I'd hurt you... I didn't mean to..." she cried. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around him.

"Because I didn't know", he replied softly, hugging her tightly, "but now that I know, I'll never be angry at you... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have bothered you in the first place... forgive me..."

He sighed deeply as he kept his arms around her and his head against her, he didn't want to let her go, nor lose her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back