• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Elizabeth woke up when she felt a new presence. She smiled when she found it was only Rover and snuggled closer to Aiden, arms wrapping around him loosely.

After awhile of sleeping, he finally woke up and gently got out from bed, letting Elizabeth sleep in. He wrote a note and placed it on the bedside after changing and grabbing the car keys. He leaned over and kissed her cheek gently, before sooner or later, going outside and driving off quietly.

The Note read: "Left early. Help yourself to breakfast, went to buy food supplies, running low. Let dog keep you company for now, be back soon love. Love, Aiden"

Aiden continues to drive from store to store, buying groceries and items from each. After a while of buying food and clothing, he decides to finally return home, thinking Elizabeth should've woken up by now.

After finally driving in home, he proceeds to put the items and food into the fridge and cupboards, quietly so Elizabeth wouldn't notice, well, TRIED to.

He looked over and smiled, "Good morning beautiful, perhaps a little would be appreciated."

He laughs a little as he looks over, noticing Rover eating from his dog bowl. "I take it you fed Rover while I was gone?"

He laughed, "Rover always does, the old coot." He went over and rustled Rover's head lightly.

"Quite a few years actually", Aiden replied, still stroking the dog's back, "3-5 I presume?"

"Take note I said years I'VE had him love", he replied with a chuckle. "I honestly don't know how old he is."

She smiled. "When you have the procedure done, you can just ask them to examine his dental impression and estimate his age. Besides, scaling will remove the plaque and prevent any rotting teeth."

He nods with a smile, "Good Idea." He gets up and walks over to the cupboard, pulling out a glass, filling it with water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back