• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled and shrugged, "Sure, hold on." He walks over and attaches a leash to Rover's collar and walks to Elizabeth, holding Rover. "Ready to go?", he asked as he slipped on his shirt.

He smiled as he headed out, opening the front door, bringing Rover along with him as he waited for Elizabeth with a smile on his face.

He smiled as he tightly held Rover's leash on one hand, and gently squeezed Elizabeth's hand as he walked out. He kept a smile on his face, he missed the old times he would not drive, but walked, looking at the scenery around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled and nodded, "I miss doing this instead of driving, walking, enjoying the air and breeze, the scenery as it passes by, very soothing." He continues to walk as he holds the leash tightly and Elizabeth's hand.

He smiled as he kissed her forehead, "I have to work remember? Weekends is a different story though."

"Aww don't be like that", he replied cheerily. "Spending time with you is always fun, even if it's just a few seconds", he replied as he leaned over and kissed her cheek with a smile.

"Oh! Sure! Of course we can love, nothing more romantic then walking under the moonlight yeah?", he replied with a smile and a chuckle as he rubbed his forehead against hers gently.

Elizabeth smiled as she walked with him, holdng his hand and looking at Rover. "Your dog is really cuddly. He kept me company really well while you were away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back