• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"I've never had wines, the only thing I got closest to those kinds of drinks was plain champagne", he replied in an embarrassed tone as he checked the menu.

He rolled his eyes as he laughed. The Waiter returned, following with the placements of the drinks and asking for their orders.

"I'll take the New York steak with a small side salad and some mashed potatoes, medium rare please", he asked with a smile.

As the waiter nodded and walked off, Aiden looked at her in surprise again.

"Medium Rare? You sure love?", he asked with a chuckle.

He laughed as he sipped his tea, "Then it seems we have more in common then we think. We're both monsters." He laughed.

As he sipped his tea again, the plates appeared before he could react. Aiden put down his cup of tea to thank the waiter until he felt a huge bunch of white sleeved arms wrap around him and pull out of his seat, hugging him tightly in the air like a ragdoll.

"Oh Aiden! How long has it been old chap! When I heard the order, I knew it was you! It's been soo long after what happened!"

Aiden laughed as he patted the giant cook's arms gently.

"Thanks Louie, I missed you too. And if you haven't noticed, I'm not alone mate", he replied, showing his gaze over to Elizabeth.

Louie let go of Aiden as he went over, holding Elizabeth's hand as he kissed her hand gently.

"She's a pretty one Aiden, you weren't planning on showing her off to old Louie now weren't you", he told him with a wave of his finger at Aiden.

Aiden blushed as he smiled, simply rolling his eyes, "Sorry Louie, it's been a long time after it happened."

Louie nodded and patted Elizabeth's hand gently, as he stood up and patted Aiden's shoulder.

"I know I know, something about, 'needing to be by yourself' or something mate, I understand. But to show you that I have no hard feelings and that I'm truly happy to see you again, allow me to make your meals free of charge, Chef and Friend discount", he replied with a smile.

And before Aiden could look over and say thanks, Louie was gone, most likely back to the kitchen to return to his duties, leaving him laughing as he began to eat.

He laughed a bit, "He's an old bloke, I almost completely forgot about him and his bear hugs. It completely took me by surprise." He continued to laugh as he took a sip of his tea.

"Oh, yeah", Aiden simply laughed as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "That's Louie for ya, big guy, yet extremely sneaky, very horrifying combination I tell ya", he replies as he laughs. "Still love Louie all the same though, he's pretty much the other brother I never had."

He smiled as he bit into his steak, "Yeah, but I never had a closer bond with him then as much as you." He looked at her with a bright smile.

He continued to smile at her until he returned to eating his steak, still a happy look on his face.

He chuckled a little, "This is why you shouldn't be surprised I'm friends with Louie, he always sneaks some kinda spice in here when I order this dish. He knows its me because no-one else orders it in Medium rare, well, till today that is." He looks up at her with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back