• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smirked as he proceeded to drive out and toward the middle of town. "I can see you're looking at me love."

He simply laughed as he pulled into a parking lot of a big french style restaurant, his smile stayed, yet he spoke in a serious, yet happy voice. "My parents used to take me here all the time back then, my brother used to sneak my here too when my parents wouldn't let us go." He chuckled to himself, remembering the past.

He smiled as he looked for a certain small table that sat in the corner of the dining area, a cozy little spot close to a window with a view of the sunset, and right near a small fireplace. He sat in the seat by the window as he looked around, seeing a hazy flashback with ghostly images of him and his family when they came here the last time. He chuckled to himself as he saw the three other seats, unoccupied and untouched, until one of them was about to be taken by Elizabeth.

He smiled at where she sat, "You sat where my older brother used to sit, always makes me remember the old days when I used to come here." He looked around, smiling to himself.

He reached over with his other hand, covering both of their hands. He smiled brightly, "My happiest was when I first met you till today." He replied, gently rubbing her hand.

"Oh, how we met? Hah, by me being a bit clumsy and dropping my wallet, but I doubt both of us regret that", he replies, bring her hand up and kissing the back of her hand gently.

"Hmm, its hard to remember... I can remember as far as the Oak tree....", he replied, in a sad tone as he looked away, ashamed of himself.

She smiled. "Well, I was playing on the jungle-gym, when a group of older kids pushed me off..." She giggled. "I skinned my knee and started crying, but you came along and comforted me when the big kids teased me."

He laughed a little, "I guess you can put it that way." He replied, a smile on his face.

"And so forth, you will always be my beautiful princess", he replies, kissing the back of her hand again.

He smiled as a waiter walked by, asking for their drinks.

"A hot tea would be nice", he replied with a smile, still keeping his hands around hers.

As the waiter nodded and walked off, he placed the menus on the table and walked off, disappearing into the crowd of waiters and waitresses. Aiden smirks as he looks at her, "Pinot Grigio.. huh, I never knew you were that daring." He laughed a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back