• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Uppon Of Time In San Libero (a Mafia RP)

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
(wip until more character joins and see what families are available
Name:
Giovanni

Aliases:
Joe

Nationality (If a character is from the mafia, he must be at least half Italian):
Italian-American

Appearance description:
5ft9in 79kg

JonahHexBrolin.jpg

Family:
Open to anyone that would have me.

Associate possibly later soldier and beyond

History/Background:
WW1 veteran and now vice detective, suspected of corruption and some his family have suspected connection to organised crimes.

Weapon of choice:

Other (for characters that isn't from the mafia or that want to fill other information)

Quote:

Jonah Hex! :D I cannot believe someone has remembered him, thought I was the only one

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Jonah Hex! :D I cannot believe someone has remembered him, thought I was the only one

[/QUOTE]
I didn't just found him by chance.

Writing in to show my interest, thinking of making either a captain for the Giannetti family. Or if we need another family I could try looking into being a boss. Main gist of my character is to lead by example (important in regards to the rank of captain).

Boss would be good to me, but you should be anyone you want. Not every boss ever in history have ... boss material (like John Gotti, I've never like him as a boss, but he actually make it as a boss)

Hanzax said:
Writing in to show my interest, thinking of making either a captain for the Giannetti family. Or if we need another family I could try looking into being a boss. Main gist of my character is to lead by example (important in regards to the rank of captain).
I'll be part of your family

okay maybe we can start the RP now, I'll update the 1st family in "Overview", you can edit your profile now to whether family you want to join (if you haven't)

Sopranos said:
okay maybe we can start the RP now, I'll update the 1st family in "Overview", you can edit your profile now to whether family you want to join (if you haven't)
I assume we're simply waiting for people to pick which families they wish to join before we begin?

Sopranos said:
You may my good sir. I've post the 1st post, I'm having a conversation with Valentina.
Unsure of how I will get Joseph involved in the plot, but I feel the post I made will help hopefully a little bit.

@Sopranos Is it alright if I mention my character coming from Ireland in his cs? I just thought of asking because it's a fictional city and all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back