• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Uppon Of Time In San Libero (a Mafia RP)

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30066-sopranos/ said:
@Sopranos[/URL] Is it alright if I mention my character coming from Ireland in his cs? I just thought of axing because it's a fictional city and all.
nah it's okay to be Irish... Though It's an fictional city, but the world, the culture and anything around is pretty much based on reality

My intro post included somebody connected to the mafia whom I am about to attack. If any one of the families wants to take him in just say so. Otherwise, I'm just going to kill him and move on.

What's up with the other characters? I'm interested in seeing the other 2 families and how they fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
@foosh124 take over my character for this scene, i have some papers do so i haven't been on and i might not be till this weekend after work

aja maji] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31239-foosh124/ said:
@foosh124[/URL] take over my character for this scene, i have some papers do so i haven't been on and i might not be till this weekend after work
I agree. I can wait for you

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well have fun with that. I'm sure the person you're RPing with could wait.

[/QUOTE]

So I've got nobody to interact with right now. Anybody open for me to crash into?

Yesman said:
So I've got nobody to interact with right now. Anybody open for me to crash into?
Me and aja are in a warehouse shootout, perhaps you can hear the bullets from a distance?

sorry guys I've been terribly busy, I'm guilty too for leaving you guys like this. How are you guys doing ? Anywhere I can hop in ?

apparently you got robbed. @foosh124 is going to send me on a job to find and kill whoever robbed you (I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back