• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Uppon Of Time In San Libero (a Mafia RP)

Am I allowed to be an associate hitman/enforcer-for-hire? I don't really feel like playing as an Italian (no offense)

Pyromaniac said:
also, when you say family, do you mean like the colombos, or the bonannos, or do you want us to just make something up?
our own, we gonna make them up. I'll make the 1st boss

Yesman said:
Am I allowed to be an associate hitman/enforcer-for-hire? I don't really feel like playing as an Italian (no offense)
It's okay, there were a lot of non-italian associates back there, Lansky, Siegel, Rothstein, they're great mobster but not italian

I have a crap to do for my professor so i don't think I can make a character today. if not I'll do it this weekend Cus I have work.

katiebaby420 said:
It's just a charecter? Can I ask the big deal?
No wouldn't ask, I tried to diffuse the situation and it backfired on me so just leave it alone

Lordvader59 said:
Perhaps I can play the leader of a detachment from the infamous gang of Al Capone?
YEAHH!!! Exactly what I want here. The Chicago Outfit... Or even better, be the boss of the Murder Inc

Hey what's the age limit ,like how low can we go?

Sopranos said:
YEAHH!!! Exactly what I want here. The Chicago Outfit... Or even better, be the boss of the Murder Inc
Rule 1 of any Gangster/Mafia rp:

There must be someone with connections to Al Capone.

>Pokes head in

>Does calming/happy dance ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

I've deleted all the post about the "other" thing as I believe we've done solving it. Plz take it somewhere else if you still have something to say...

[QUOTE="aja maji]Age limit?

[/QUOTE]
oh...oh... very sorry... No age limit at the moment but you I think should have an adult character in this RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back