• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

"My fist going into everyone whistling at you....uhh I mean no I actually don't know whats on." He said embarrassed and rubbing the back of his neck looking where Tab said smiling while following her only to see her run into someone helping her up and was about to leave but clenched his fist and put them in his pocket. He did want to punch the guy but Tab didn't seem to be struggling to get free and the guy wasn't saying anything giving the boy a valid reason to hit him so he waited trying his best to ignore the conversation only knowing that the suited men found someone Tab new and he guessed it was a male. Cicero's heart raced he tried his best to calm down by turning around looking at the sky only to get dragged by Tab again he smiled at her "Its fine don't worry and I wasn't planning on it to be honest with you....so I heard a bit of the conversation without meaning too but I figured you would want to drop it so what movie do you wanna see now that were finally here?" Cicero asked her @iiimee

Vladimor was relieved when he found him but was confused at the boy's discomfort that was obvious in his tone. He could see the tears glisten in his eyes, and he had no reason to object to his leave."Alrigh-" His words were cut off but the yoga instructor, whose words were, in turn, cut short by Matthew. Vladimor didn't understand what happened, but can only inference. So he sticks his tongue out at the man with a displeased face and flips him off, before leaving alongside Matthew. Once they were a safe enough distance away from the room, Vladimor stops, looking at Matthew with a concerned look embedded into his features. "What happened back there?"

Rei says nothing, but now keep her thoughts empty. "But hHe's not either of us." She thought unwillingly, a naturally defensive thought that was only supposed to be heard by herself. When he stepped into the room, she turns the other way, hiding under the blankets as she huffs. "Shouldn't you be tending to your robot-kitty?" She growls, puffing her cheeks like a child. "I'm pretty sure he's missing a bolt or two, go fix him." Rei rolls her eyes, unseen under the blanket. The female twin had no real reason to be so aggressive towards her brother, but it was just the way she was at the moment. "Anyways, since he likes your or whatever, just go to him since you don't have the same old boring person to love." Rei assumed with a bare bitterness in her bite.​

SuSu smiled while being teleport not getting as dizzy she jumped in joy "I didn't get that dizzy this time." She said happily while bouncing around until she seen Silver walked off she waved by knowing the girl probably didn't see it she turned back to Vi "What do you mean my own?" The girl asked confused "I don't live here remember silly." SuSu added with a happy grin while taking the necklace and putting it on "So how does it look?" She asked curiously while looking at it smiling

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
"My fist going into everyone whistling at you....uhh I mean no I actually don't know whats on." He said embarrassed and rubbing the back of his neck looking where Tab said smiling while following her only to see her run into someone helping her up and was about to leave but clenched his fist and put them in his pocket. He did want to punch the guy but Tab didn't seem to be struggling to get free and the guy wasn't saying anything giving the boy a valid reason to hit him so he waited trying his best to ignore the conversation only knowing that the suited men found someone Tab new and he guessed it was a male. Cicero's heart raced he tried his best to calm down by turning around looking at the sky only to get dragged by Tab again he smiled at her "Its fine don't worry and I wasn't planning on it to be honest with you....so I heard a bit of the conversation without meaning too but I figured you would want to drop it so what movie do you wanna see now that were finally here?" Cicero asked her @iiimee
@King Anthony[/URL] , the Rei x Rin ship feels so strong right now- too bad it's not the canon! X_X[/CENTER]

Margo glared at the lion as he lay down, lazily. "How dare he! Jackass! I could rip him to shreds!" But what she actually says is "Prove it. prove you are not here to attack or harm. That you are here only for curiosity and wishing to be with like kind. Shift to human, once you are human again I will know you are telling the truth." She thinks of all the chaos that the two strong men have caused and what that crystal woman has done to them. Snarling she waits until he responds.

@King Anthony

"Uhhh....actually Matthew said I couldn't watch anything with you that involved needles,screaming girls, and something else." Cicero stated while looking at the movies trying to think of the last thing Matt told him "But in any case I actually like horror." The boy finally answered the question while forgetting about thinking about something he was told a while back it couldn't have been that bad or he would have remembered it...maybe. "Well I guess that one...if that's okay with you." He suggested pointing at a horror movie and smiling at the girl "Unless you see something better you wanna watch." The boy quickly added

Mew got up and stood to his feet with a low groan holding his side moving and walked over to the window looking outside. Noticing the whole fight thing and sighed annoyed as he paced around the room almost like a caged animal before promply sitting on the floor doodling in a sketchbook with a pen to distract himself.a part the neko cyborg was a bit worried about the twins but he was told to stay put mew shook his head. No. Everything will be fine.after a moment mew couldn't take it anymore and tried to get up but tripped with a feline yelp and sat up looking down at his hand shivering as he noticed some blood,a small plip sound of tears as they slid down. This body was so pathetic right now. he guessed if anything did go wrong mew would pick up on it from rin. Rin...he loved rin but it was a more animalistic one sided love. Mew liked rei too but he knew she hated him. He could sense it. He wished there was somthing he could do about everything..

[QUOTE="King Anthony]Derrick stays quiet, listening to Orious' voice of reason. He honestly felt bad for responding the way he does to the boy's affection, but it's just how it was. He spoke kindly to him, and didn't think of him as someone of a lower position(Hopefully) "No, I would not....and, no! I-I mean, You are far from creepy..." This was just the way others show affection to another? Right? Derrick grabs tissue to wipe away the blood, tossing into the toilet and flushing it before gesturing to head out after he puts his shirt back on. He lead him back to the car, but Vladimor or Matthew were no where to be found. They'd wait, he guessed.

[/QUOTE]
Ori blushed nodding a little,he seemed a bit surprised with derrick. He exhaled a little and tugged on his sweater carefully as he followed him. The human's response made him feel a bit better about things. Following him out to the car and looking around to see if matt and vlad were cooming soon. He streched a little bit but stopped mid-way with a small wimper having forgotten his injuries and quickly stopped. Looking to derrick he mumured a small thankyou.

Leonardo rolls his eyes. "Fight me if you want, but I prefer this for. I've grown a little self-conscious as a human. Plus, that won't really prove anything in reality." Leo looked unamused as he groomed himself. Women were such a handful. "So anything else ya want me ta do? You're acting like the defender of this house, cool-cat. Not your place not your rules." His voice was milky smooth even as a cat, and maybe a glass of cold milk would seem pretty good right about now. He purrs, standing, not paying her any mind as he walks out and heads for the kitchen. Oh yeah, metal dude ate the whole fridge, practically.

Rei's eyes widen as the blankets were ripped away from her before she was assaulted by her brothers fingers. She squealed and she squirmed trying to escape Rin's attack. She laughed until her sides hurt, tears brimming in her eyes. "Noooo! I'll destroy you!" She shouts as a comical villain would. "Wahaha! Stop it you, rusty spoon!" The poor girl whined. This was it; the time her life was ending.

Vladimor could tell there was something more than that, but he'd ask him later. He sighs, heading to the exit where he presumed the others were waiting, patting his back before going out. When he went out Derrick and Orious were already ready to go, and he could see Orious with a heavier expression, but he didn't dare ask. He didn't care. He simply got in the back seat, waiting along for Matthew. As he sat, he took multiple glances over to the lower-class boy, putting his hand on top of his.

Derrick tilts his head, thinking over the schedule. "Just on time, sir. Next we'll be going for dinner before we head to a club. Orious doesn't need to eat, but he's coming along still for authenticity." He chuckles a little, making sure everyone was buckled up before he started the car. Later, they arrived to a 2 and a half star restaurant. Classy, but for the mid-class. Get it? Derrick, as ritual, opens the door for everyone, following first inside. He speaks to the man up front about reservations, and he pulls up the name and verifies it. Afterwards, he leads them all to a booth, and Vladimor sits. Derrick stayed standing.​

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]A bit of liquidous metal flew off into the distance from the slap. His head just reformed and he looked down at Shard.
"Pitiful." He looked over to Rufus. "This is what you believe in? So be it." His voice changed from a mischievous trickster to a golem of despair.

"I am obligated to tell you by ritual that my weak spot is the inside of my neck. That's where all the nerves are." He points right above the collar bone.

"I am also obligated to suggest surrender, but to do so, you are to be branded in the mark of Khorne." He snorts. He was going to sear his back with it.

"If you are to choose surrender, know that you are marked as a defeated of Khorne. Expect followers to treat you as such." He glared down eyelessly at Rufus.

"We are clear of distractions. Are you ready?"

[/QUOTE]
Rufus nodded, keeping his position and straightening his posture, yet remaining as relaxed as he could. Although one couldn't see it, you could practically feel the redhead's keen eyes watching every move, every twitch. Rufus refused to lose, even if he knew when to stop.

"And if you lose?" he questioned. His voice had taken a change, as well, dropping slightly in pitch and more serious than it had ever been. There was a tint of sadness, as well, but no hesitation. He would only stop when Leo realized he had lost, and not a bit sooner; and he wouldn't deliver a killing blow unless he had to, but he would strike as if he would. It was all about control.

[QUOTE="Trombone Geek]Rufus nodded, keeping his position and straightening his posture, yet remaining as relaxed as he could. Although one couldn't see it, you could practically feel the redhead's keen eyes watching every move, every twitch. Rufus refused to lose, even if he knew when to stop.
"And if you lose?" he questioned. His voice had taken a change, as well, dropping slightly in pitch and more serious than it had ever been. There was a tint of sadness, as well, but no hesitation. He would only stop when Leo realized he had lost, and not a bit sooner; and he wouldn't deliver a killing blow unless he had to, but he would strike as if he would. It was all about control.

[/QUOTE]
"You would mark me as the defeated of your god. I'm sure you don't have one."

He put his right leg in front of his left. He raised his gleaming palms up, and drew two chains out of his hands. He placed held his head lower to protect his neck. He wouldnt follow the full ritual. Blood wouldn't be spilled fully this day. That didn't stop him from incapacitating Rufus.

He made the first move was to make a quick jab with the chain, leaving one hand to block his neck if nessasary.

Shard backed up and plopped down in the grass with a sigh calming down and reverting to her usual calm self. she didn't know why but she took a somewhat liking to rufus. She placed her hands in her lap Watching as the fight broke out And she tilted her head as her dark hair brushed her cheeks. The female watched with intrest, not stepping in anymore now it seemed fair. The. Two were supposed to be allies so the thought of them fighting annoyed her but then again this was the first time she ever cared about such a thing let alone the males had her intrest peaked. Potiental definatly. She wanted one of these two as her mate but it would be decided offically over how the were around her.

@Surprise Meteors[/URL] ))
His side was sliced off, quartering him. A splash of ferrofluid hits the ground. He smashes downwards, spraying grass and dirt into the air. A perfect screen. He places a metal barrier up, averting onlooker's eyes.

"Run." He whispered.

"I forgive you, but you need to go, if you win, she'll kill you. I see it in her eyes. You have to trust me." The dust was starting to settle outside the dome.

"Just trust me okay. Keep in touch. I'll cover you."

He shoved a business card from his life as a aeronautics engineer, and catapulted him upwards to the sky.

@Surprise Meteors[/URL] ))
[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]His side was sliced off, quartering him. A splash of ferrofluid hits the ground. He smashes downwards, spraying grass and dirt into the air. A perfect screen. He places a metal barrier up, averting onlooker's eyes.
"Run." He whispered.

"I forgive you, but you need to go, if you win, she'll kill you. I see it in her eyes. You have to trust me." The dust was starting to settle outside the dome.

He shoved a business card from his life as a aeronautics engineer, and catapulted him upwards to the sky.

[/QUOTE]
Shard's purple eyes widened and she jumped up from where she was sitting suprised. Shard got up and ran over with a annoyed frown."the hell?!" She growled before looking up trying to pinpoint where the human would land. No. She wouldn't let anything happen, she didn't want rufus to die.not yet. Shard tried to run only to trip over the metal man with a suprised squeak.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Leonardo rolls his eyes. "Fight me if you want, but I prefer this for. I've grown a little self-conscious as a human. Plus, that won't really prove anything in reality." Leo looked unamused as he groomed himself. Women were such a handful. "So anything else ya want me ta do? You're acting like the defender of this house, cool-cat. Not your place not your rules." His voice was milky smooth even as a cat, and maybe a glass of cold milk would seem pretty good right about now. He purrs, standing, not paying her any mind as he walks out and heads for the kitchen. Oh yeah, metal dude ate the whole fridge, practically.

Rei's eyes widen as the blankets were ripped away from her before she was assaulted by her brothers fingers. She squealed and she squirmed trying to escape Rin's attack. She laughed until her sides hurt, tears brimming in her eyes. "Noooo! I'll destroy you!" She shouts as a comical villain would. "Wahaha! Stop it you, rusty spoon!" The poor girl whined. This was it; the time her life was ending.

Vladimor could tell there was something more than that, but he'd ask him later. He sighs, heading to the exit where he presumed the others were waiting, patting his back before going out. When he went out Derrick and Orious were already ready to go, and he could see Orious with a heavier expression, but he didn't dare ask. He didn't care. He simply got in the back seat, waiting along for Matthew. As he sat, he took multiple glances over to the lower-class boy, putting his hand on top of his.

Derrick tilts his head, thinking over the schedule. "Just on time, sir. Next we'll be going for dinner before we head to a club. Orious doesn't need to eat, but he's coming along still for authenticity." He chuckles a little, making sure everyone was buckled up before he started the car. Later, they arrived to a 2 and a half star restaurant. Classy, but for the mid-class. Get it? Derrick, as ritual, opens the door for everyone, following first inside. He speaks to the man up front about reservations, and he pulls up the name and verifies it. Afterwards, he leads them all to a booth, and Vladimor sits. Derrick stayed standing.​

[/QUOTE]
Orious shrugged In response to derrick's comment."..no worries, I'll behave.."he assured them in a soft polite voice and looked to derrick with a little gaze. Violet eyes obserbing him as he drove with a little hum of glee. Ori tilted his head looking out the window watching as they passed by various people and places. The vampire follow them inside quietly as he kept to himself and looked around curiously.

She had had it with this fat fur ball. He turned his back on her, which was his mistake. The moment he was out of the laundry room, she pounced, letting out a ferocious roar. Digging her claws into his sides, she bites his shoulder, just at the end of his ridiculous mane. "You ass hat!"

@King Anthony

Cicero said:
"Uhhh....actually Matthew said I couldn't watch anything with you that involved needles,screaming girls, and something else." Cicero stated while looking at the movies trying to think of the last thing Matt told him "But in any case I actually like horror." The boy finally answered the question while forgetting about thinking about something he was told a while back it couldn't have been that bad or he would have remembered it...maybe. "Well I guess that one...if that's okay with you." He suggested pointing at a horror movie and smiling at the girl "Unless you see something better you wanna watch." The boy quickly added
[QUOTE="King Anthony]

[/QUOTE]

"Hehe! I win!" Rin shouted triumphantly before finally stopping once he felt he had tortured her enough. That was so much fun! It reminded Rin of when they were children again, always playing and goofing around even though they were supposed to be studying or doing their chores. For the most part, Rin had done the work, while Rei just followed along and made him laugh. "Rei," It took Rin a few seconds to catch his breath, but once he did he smiled and said his sister's name before continuing. "You really shouldn't worry- Mew just saved my life, okay? I can't abandon somebody who did that without abandoning my honour too, but that doesn't mean he's more important than you. You're my sister, and I need you by my side." Rin ruffled Rei's hair a bit while he spoke, finding the act comforting despite the fact their hair wasn't very different. It was raven-black and long; Rin hadn't seen her do it, but unlike him she imagined she cut her hair from time to time.

Matthew stayed close to Vladimor's side whenever he could, not even complaining at the way Vladimor seemed to always find an excuse to touch him. If he was being honest with himself, Vlad's touch was comforting, after what he'd just been through. Derrick seemed a little tired though, and Orious a little more energized- What had caused such a switch in their roles? Matthew came to his own conclusions, but after one look at Vladimor he decided not to bring it up. "This place is nice." Matthew commented when they entered the restaurant. He didn't really care if he embarrassed himself by saying something like that; Vlad was one of the most rich, elegant persons out there, and certainly the most aristocratic people Matt would ever meet, but even he could see what Matthew meant right? Matthew sat next to him, a little lost in his own thoughts as he did so. There was so much Matthew wanted to know about Vlad, not just about his background but about his mind and how he thought. What were his thoughts on the different issues around the world today? Did he care or any, some, or was he the sort of person who just wanted to get on with their own life? Matthew was probably the third option, but he did make an exception for friends and... whatever Vlad was. "Boyfriend." The word echoed through Matt's mind, but he refused to listen to it. He had no right whatsoever to try to claim Vlad, and it wasn't like he'd be able to take a rejection from the lord with grace. Matthew didn't want to cry in front of this man again, so instead he'd just suffer quietly and stay by Vlad's side for as long as the younger man allowed.

"Needles? I'm pretty sure Matt was talking about himself when he said that." Tabitha replied, before looking over at the horror movie that Cicero wanted to watch. There was another picture-sign, this time for the movie Cicero suggested, displaying a dark shadowy figure stalking a girl no older than their age, with the movie's title written in what was probably supposed to be blood. It looked especially fake, now that Tabitha had seen so much blood being shed time and time again in the real world... but the real world could fuck off right now. Nobody interrupted movie time! "So, I'll buy the tickets k?" Tabby ran up ahead to the line, which luckily wasn't too crowded today. "Two tickets for adults? That'll be fifty dollars, ma'am." A pale, ginger, acne-covered teenager boy worked at the booth. Tabitha didn't hesitate to give him the money, and he didn't hesitate to give her the tickets. Once out of the line, Tabitha waved Cicero over again. "Hey, are you sure you can handle this? It looks awful scary- I don't want you to be crying all over me by the time the movie's over." Tabby smirked at her own joke, but didn't tease him any further. The inside of the theater, unlike the outside, was buzzing with activity.​

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]His side was sliced off, quartering him. A splash of ferrofluid hits the ground. He smashes downwards, spraying grass and dirt into the air. A perfect screen. He places a metal barrier up, averting onlooker's eyes.
"Run." He whispered.

[/QUOTE]
mewbot5408 said:
Shard's purple eyes widened and she jumped up from where she was sitting suprised. Shard got up and ran over with a annoyed frown."the hell?!" She growled before looking up trying to pinpoint where the human would land. No. She wouldn't let anything happen, she didn't want rufus to die.not yet. Shard tried to run only to trip over the metal man with a suprised squeak.
Rufus's eyes narrowed when Leo spoke, but not with mistrust. More from confusion. What if was a trick, though? Rufus wasn't necessarily afraid of death, but neither was he fond of it.

He stared at Leo for a moment, and was suddenly launched into the sky. He'd find his way back, at least, so for now he went along with Leo's plan. If the metal monster tricked him, oh well. Rufus knew he couldn't win everything.

However, when Shard tripped over Leo trying to run after him, Rufus frowned. If she tried to kill him, he knew he'd survive--maybe not unharmed. And if it was true, what if she killed Leo instead? He didn't want his spiky buddy to fall to little bits.

What if Leo killed Shard? He had seemed pretty mad at her. He dismissed that as unlikely; Shard hadn't exactly done anything, except get pissed.

Damn it all, riddles were fun but this was bullshit, being pulled around by two people he trusted. So, instead, he managed to land himself a ways away--far enough to get a good head start should he have to leave, but close enough to go with whatever happened. He was stuck between two decisions, and it was getting obvious.

For now, he would watch, and would act as a peacemaker if Leo and Shard turned on one another.

Stell looked up at him as they walked around and noticed some women checking out Nick. She turned and sighed before looking down at herself. Stell was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts with a pair of hightops as well as striped stockings. She had wore something other than her usual dresses because she wanted to show her chest more so people wouldn't mistake her for a child. She didn't like it when other females got close to nick, she didn't tell Nick this but she was actually quite insecure most the time. Often she even thought someone might try to steal him from her,after all Nick was so attractive,adorable sometimes and in her opinion sexy even. She hated the idea of some woman even trying to get close to him.

Standing up with and eyeing him with a cold gaze and circling for a moment before standing infront of him crossing her arms glaring. "well, it's customary for the winning male to claim the female...."she told him with a disappointed sigh. it was annoying she was letting her emotions get the better of her,usually she didn't do such things. ironic. she was hoping rufus would win but then again since when would such a weak male win? ah but she really liked him, he peaked her interest more than leo did. rufus was highly intelligent, a bit funny and somewhat mature. defiantly not a brute or overly powerful but shard liked him. shard looked at leo tilting her head. "......hmm...please tell me he's not dead.."

"Really....Matthew is afraid of needles?" The boy asked while following the girl only to be surprised by her saying she'll "I was....."He trailed off seeing as she already bought the tickets. The boy let out a small laugh while following the girl inside walking up to her"Ohh I promise not to get scared if I do I could always stay in your room again." Cicero said with a small little smirk "Any ways I guess I can pay for the food and drinks?" He asked while quickly kissing Tab and walking to get popcorn and drinks "What do you wanna drink?" The boy asked the girl looking back at her with the money already in his hands. He doesn't really like when people buy something for him especially on a date he always liked to buy anything the girl wanted so that's what he's doing now.

Nick yawned while walking out of the store ignoring everything around him until his girlfriend sighed he looked down "Something wrong?" He asked looking worried while picking the girl up placing him on his shoulders again looking up at her kissing her arms "You don't have anything to worry about I can't run off you put a collar on me and you'd hear the bell with any slight movement." Nick stated while flicking the bell gently making it jingle while he laughed while grabbing the dog tag trying to see what it says "Also you never did answer why did you get these?" The boy asked again looking up at her

mewbot5408 said:
Standing up with and eyeing him with a cold gaze and circling for a moment before standing infront of him crossing her arms glaring. "well, it's customary for the winning male to claim the female...."she told him with a disappointed sigh. it was annoying she was letting her emotions get the better of her,usually she didn't do such things. ironic. she was hoping rufus would win but then again since when would such a weak male win? ah but she really liked him, he peaked her interest more than leo did. rufus was highly intelligent, a bit funny and somewhat mature. defiantly not a brute or overly powerful but shard liked him. shard looked at leo tilting her head. "......hmm...please tell me he's not dead.."
Shard wasn't making a move to attack Leo; she even seemed disappointed that Leo had 'won.' He was beginning to doubt Metal Man's claims. The two hadn't apparently noticed that Rufus had landed no further than the edge of the parking lot, and that he hadn't surrendered, only let the kick carry him away.

Rufus narrowed his eyes, growling lowly to himself. So, it was going to be that way? Leo wasn't giving him any proof so far, but once again one couldn't be sure.

He needed to make a decision. If Shard did really turn on him, he knew he'd find a way to live. That decided it. Now came the decision to run at Leo and attack, or to calmly walk over. He could feel, though, the mental 'switch' flip up, and immediately his growl grew slightly in volume and he took off, reaching Leo quickly and immediately swinging his sword. If he missed, he would let the swing carry him around to parry or to dodge; if he connected, he'd carry through and attempt another hit.

If Leo had told the truth, then Shard would kill him, and Rufus wouldn't allow either to die. Except red was shoving its way into the edges of his vision, and Rufus could only hope he didn't blank out and kill someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back