• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Off Path

Ahh, yes. No wonder I did miss out then.

My bad. I'm writing up my post now as we speak though, so.

I'm like suffering of writers block at the moment, so my reply might be slow..

No, that was just in reference to something Fivn said. It's probably late afternoon.

Guys, I'm so excited for all the characters to get lost already. Like I just want to skip to it all. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KYNA AND I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU ALL.

@Fivn

Aww thank you so much! I'll hopefully have her starter post up soon

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be putting up a time post soon because I understand it's quite difficult to write a starter when everyone is in a car. The post will be Jason's POV and getting lost.

HEY! Guys.. Um.. I haven't been getting notifs! So.. I'll go read the posts and go make my starter post.. So sorry for the lateness

Also, does anyone wanna be friends with my charrie ? /.\

@oOMoodyStarsOo

Maybe Izzy and Elora can be friends? Even though Izzy hasn't really been involved with the friend group for a while, Elora could have possibly been the one to invite her on the trip for the sake of old times?

Ive fianlly completed most of my Cs all that needs to be done now is my Char. Bio. which should be done by tomorrow morning.

@Fivn @Kyna

Addtionally thank you both once again for reserving me that spot!

Well, I'm back but quite broken down. So I'll probably will react tomorrow, I hope you guys haven't gone to far ahead without me?

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Well, I'm back but quite broken down. So I'll probably will react tomorrow, I hope you guys haven't gone to far ahead without me?

[/QUOTE]
There hasn't been much development yet, so you're fine!

Interesting RP here. I'm assuming the open slots are still open? If so, I'll get to work on my CS ASAP

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Interesting RP here. I'm assuming the open slots are still open? If so, I'll get to work on my CS ASAP

[/QUOTE]
The male slot is open, not the female. Kyna has been busy so she hasn't updated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back