• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Off Path

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Uhm, can you guys tell me what you think of my CS so far?

[/QUOTE]
*hacker voice* You're in

*proceeds to punch any opposers*

If all of you would not mind, please go watch the Updates thread as I will be posting an important notice there soon.

Kyna said:
*hacker voice* You're in
*proceeds to punch any opposers*

If all of you would not mind, please go watch the Updates thread as I will be posting an important notice there soon.

Okay :)

Oh btw, just to check: British feet and US feet have the same length compared to meters right? (before my guy appears to be a giant or something xD )

One meter (or metre) is equal to 3.28 American feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyna said:
One meter (or metre) is equal to 2.38 American feet.

So according to that you characters are over 2 meters tall? (And mine would be about 3 meters whut xD )

Punish me, s-s-enpai, for I have failed you.

I am so dumb, I was going to make a big announcement in the Updates tab, but I
forgot it.

1e235be4a66341cd5341f6bc5063ee.gif
aff8befd561783961fc06065c2d878.gif

This is important and effective immediately

Character slots that have not been filled 48 hours after reservation will be given away.

-Kyna

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Ooh damn I'm so excited for this RP but perhaps I should go to sleep xD Almost 4 am here

[/QUOTE]
Go to sleep! We'll catch you up if you miss anything.

@KaoriMei, your character was outstanding! I'm a sucker for BBCode as well, it looks so nice. In other words, Callie has been accepted.

*hacker voice*

You're in.

Your character is great,

@Saaaaaarah . Accepted.

aff8befd561783961fc06065c2d878.gif

The Rules of this role play have been edited. Please read them again thoroughly and make any changes to your character sheets if it is deemed necessary. The Rules can be found at the beginning of this OOC tab, and I am looking into getting a separate tab for them currently. Thank you for your patience and attention!

@Duke the Impossible

I think I can see that. What would be the reasoning behind them not liking each other though?

Maybe because they both have very strong personalities that clash?

@KaoriMei

Perhaps, Oliver and Callie could have a love/hate relationship?

@Dark Elfling

Any thoughts on how Oliver and Alex's relationship will be?

Not that Oliver's homophobic or anything but I feel like because he's ignorant to things that don't necessarily involve him, he would probably tease or make smart remarks about Alex's sexuality.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everybody! I just woke up.. sorry for any inconvenience.

@Dark Elfling, your character sheet has been accepted. However, does Alex have a last name that you know of? Sorry if I may have skipped over it in my reading~

@Saaaaaarah

I think they'd have a bit of a volatile relationship. Like, they'd be friends but would argue often. Because Alex is very self conscious but he'd take offense to any comment.

@Kyna

Oh no, I forgot to put it in. I'll go edit it now, it's Novak.

Saaaaaarah said:
@Duke the Impossible
I think I can see that. What would be the reasoning behind them not liking each other though?

Maybe because they both have very strong personalities that clash?
Well yeah, strong personalities and clashing. Plus he falls in David's definition of a softie ( ;) )

Kyna said:
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everybody! I just woke up.. sorry for any inconvenience.
Sleep well Kyna? ( :) )

Oh and I got myself another photo on my CS (since everyone uses photos and I used an anime picture x3)

Oh and I can finally use PM's! (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back