• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Off Path

Hey guys..

Sorry that I kind of disappeared on you! My internet at my sweet, lovely, home decided to flake out on me.. And being the tech guru I am, my attempts to fix it just further worsened the problem.

I apologize even further for the delay in my posts. I'll try to get one up as soon as possible, but Starbucks may kick me out soon. Bear with me!

Kyna

OKAY OKAY I AM SO SORRY TELL ME WHAT SPOTS I NEED TO FIX AND I WILL DO IT AND I WILL POST GRRRRRR

Okay my lovelies, I got my long awaited RP post up! Please please don't hate me. I'll fix the overview now.

OMFG Guys I am so sorry I can't express it enough I feel terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My character like has no friends.. It sounds like me xD

Awwww nooOooOoooo Marilyn is open for friends if you ever wanna discuss it c:

Kyna said:
Awwww nooOooOoooo Marilyn is open for friends if you ever wanna discuss it c:
Okay! PM me? Or we could just discuss here, I'm working on my next post. ^^

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
Okay! PM me? Or we could just discuss here, I'm working on my next post. ^^
Heading home from Starbucks, possibly we could tomorrow?

@oOMoodyStarsOo

Izzy and Elora are still friends, don't forget :D Even if they've been a bit out of touch lol

October said:
@oOMoodyStarsOo
Izzy and Elora are still friends, don't forget :D Even if they've been a bit out of touch lol
Yeah, I know. I even edited my friend thingy on my CS.

Alright everybody, I'll either get a post up late tonight or early, early tomorrow. Best wishes! (<3)(:3)

Hey guys! I'm getting ready to go out of town so I just wanted to let you all know that my posts over the next few days will likely be very sparse and strictly from mobile.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Cable guy is coming tonight! I'm gonna post in my other rp before replying here, just a heads up!

Kyna said:
Cable guy is coming tonight! I'm gonna post in my other rp before replying here, just a heads up!
Do you wanna discuss your charrie and I's relationship?

Yeah, I think I'm going to post a time skip to get things going. Plus I need to bring "It" in.

Some stuff has been added to Notes.

Fivn said:
Yeah, I think I'm going to post a time skip to get things going. Plus I need to bring "It" in.

Some stuff has been added to Notes.
Ahw, so no tanks and machineguns? How sad. Nah just kidding xD . I was thinking about saying I packed a flaregun for some reason last week, but my post got lost back then and I didn't feel like rewriting it back then.

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Ahw, so no tanks and machineguns? How sad. Nah just kidding xD . I was thinking about saying I packed a flaregun for some reason last week, but my post got lost back then and I didn't feel like rewriting it back then.

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh. Haha. xD

Fivn said:
Ohhhh. Haha. xD
"Hi, I'm Dave. I'm a pyromaniac that brings a flamethrower, a flare gun and a bazooka along on a regular field trip with friends. Why you ask? For the glory of the potatoe!" <- Perhaps that's the reason why I tend not to post when I'm in a funny mood xD

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]"Hi, I'm Dave. I'm a pyromaniac that brings a flamethrower, a flare gun and a bazooka along on a regular field trip with friends. Why you ask? For the glory of the potatoe!" <- Perhaps that's the reason why I tend not to post when I'm in a funny mood xD

[/QUOTE]
LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back