• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Of Scythe And Soul (closed)

"Here" He wrapped a price of cloth around one of the wooden dowels he used to pack gunpowder. "Your screams will attract attention so bite on this"

He waited till she was ready and began opening the wound more. The piece was in deep and took several minutes before he was able to remove it. After several more he began stitching her up.

Unfortunately he knew that demons would be closing in on them now. "Can you walk on you own?" He said as he began packing up the guns and ammo as well as the bladed weapons still in the locker into two duffel bags

@DarkGoddess1621

She nodded. "Yes but with my leg still throbbing and my arm not exactly working, I won't be fast enough..." Rya sees some clothes before looking at him. "Are these yours?" She picked up the shirt and examined it before looking at him again becoming a bit curious about him. @Sazabi

"Yes I got them out for...." The room was starting change slowly, the air taking on a grey haze. A precursor that demons were approaching.

"We need to move. we will get you need clothes later" He slung both bags over his shoulders and handed a large caliber white pistol to her. "I am sure you know how to use it" He led the way and motioned down the stairs. "Move we need to get to the basement fast"

The change was happening faster though only beings not of this world could see it. The Ethereal plane it was called. The realm where forces of light and dark did battle while people walked by unknowing death was happening around them. Of a human ever became aware to the plane a demon normally found them and devoted their existence.

Wallpaper started to peel and wood began to rot. There were three sides to the Ethereal plane. If Angels had a stronger hold on an area then it would have taken on a more perfect, beautiful, golden and silver look. If Netural it was just a hazy version of its real world self. If owned by demons the it was corrupted and sick.

They quickly made their way downstairs and Raze opened the door to a slightly lifted black truck with thick knob by tires and metal guards all the way around. "Need you to shoot as I drive" The corrupting was causing the concrete to become cracked and uneven though the truck itself remained untouched as Raze made it an extension of himself bringing it into the Ethereal plane with him though it took quite a bit of his power to do so.

He could sense demons gathering on the other side of the garage gate and climbing all round around inside the building hunting for the hurt reaper. "Ready?"

She nodded, before getting into the truck with him. "Let's go. The faster we kill them the safer you are..." Rya looked at him still wary by the fact that he was trying to keep her alive. Any normal Advent would've killed her immediately, even when she was badly wounded. Maybe he was really trying to help or possibly repay his debt to her when she saved him five years ago. Who knew if he'd kill her after she recovered and was able to fight again. He did kill a reaper and an Advent with ease.

'I need to keep him at a distance,' she thought, 'only then ai can truly understand what he's up to.' She checked the pistol before looking at him. "Let's kill some demons"

At that comment Raze actually smiled and opened up the sun roof he had installed in the truck. Stopping the gas he tore down the short lane and broke down the gate finding a swarm of Vessels or small skinless demons with no eyes and only rows of teeth.

Rya was point on sticking her upper half out of the truck, her aim almost as spot on as you could be in a vehicle bouncing over broken terrain.

He swerved around corrupted cars and obstacles the best he could though some he had to hit and clear as part of the road was missing and the only thing below it was a black abyss

Rya kept shooting down the demons as Raze drove like a mad man on steroids. She ignored the pain in her arm as shot off the head of a demon. "I seriously hate guns..." She kept shooting until the pistol was empty. She threw it into the back seat of the truck. "Dammit! I need a another gun! But bigger!" She ducked as something flew passed her head. "And I need it now!"

Raze kept one hand on the steering wheel while the other rooted around till he found what he wanted. A shotgun blessed by the Saint Thomas."here" He handed it up to her.

Should pack a plenty enough punch to handle whatever was left and a few more turns then they were out of the city

She took it before moving her injured arm a bit, before removing it from the sling and gripping the shotgun. Rya smirked as she started shooting them. "Now this is better..." She kept shooting until they were out of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back