Oddballs & Problem Children ♥ A Highschool Based Roleplay

Skipping the basic classes is a good idea as it doesn't really give us much to work with. :) We could discuss what we do during the timeskip if we feel that it should be discussed but i think everyone will do their own thing then go to Maverick.

I had to read like six pages to keep up with everyone.. Good thing about the update... Anywho... Himiko will do the the initiation, no problem, but will question why it became a tradition. But before she do the whole I 'dub the miss poopie pants' :D she'll put on a little show for all of you. :3

One of the reasons I didn't join that RP, no matter how cool it sounded. x)

Good luck!

@Livingbetweenstars ; If I don't wake up to a post or a notification of absence/delay tomorrow, I'm officially kicking you out of this RP. I've noticed that you've logged in recently, unlike Drilloid, which is the reason why I'm giving him a break and not you. I've actually given you more time than I should have according to my rules, so this is the last warning.

Going to wait untill Crystal does a post. Can't think of anything atm but hopefully, after she has posted, i'll have something to post.

I can't really do anything untill more people post and i fear that it may result in me breaching the 3 day rule. Crystal, if no-one posts by tomorrow morning, is it ok if i do a post and have Stacy do things leading up to the timeskip or during the timeskip?

You should be able to post now due to there being a fair amount of posts since your last one. If that makes sense. If it's writer's block, you could ask Crystal if it's ok to start the time skip stuff in your next post whilst wrapping up what happened to your character prior to it.

I already know that Dovah, tis why I stated I need to post severely. No, it's not quite writers block, merely other things. Just don't question it, and don't advise me on things. I merely messaged back as a courtesy.

Thank you though.

I will be doing a post tonight to avoid breaking the 3 day rule, Crystal. Probably just be 2 paragraphs and i'm just going to have Stacy return to her dorm then do some things before the timeskip. :)

I'll do the time skip in my next post~ It'll be up later today. ^^

& The three day rule is just if you don't contact me, Dovah. You've been here, and you post regularly, so don't worry~

Ah, ok. speaking of which, I won't be active next week because i won't have any net access untill Friday. It's just from Monday till Thursday due to me forgetting about my net costs. >.< Just thought i'll let you know. Thankfully, i'll be here active untill Monday morning and will send you a PM to remind you a day or two before. :)  
I'm going to wait untill the time skip instead of forcing out a post. :) I'll most likely post before i go to work tomorrow or after i return. :)

Fine by me! Thank you for letting me know. We will still move on without you, but you can jump right on in~ We won't go too far, being that the new member party is for you, Deverd, and Kuniri. x) Though, hopefully we can play that out together~ 
I'm going to give Ti-Chan (vertigo) the chance to post before performing the time skip. Lemme know if you want me to go on without you, @vertigo ~ I'll give you until tomorrow~ ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, we'll reach the begining bit of the party and by the time i return, we'll still be doing random party things. Again, it's just from next monday untill Friday due to me having no net for that period of time.

If someone doesn't post for the entire week next week due to them waiting for me. I'll apologise in advance and hope that they'll inform you, Crystal. Me having no net won't happen again as i'm going to take steps to ensure i have some cash to pay for my net.

We could all go shopping at some point for various things. Prehaps the oddballs have a fund to help those that have little to no cash by paying for their items or prehaps it comes out of the Maverick club's budget(if it has one). We could also go to the beach after school or go to the cinema as a group.

I was thinking we could raise the money to visit amusement parks or go to comic cons or things like that; though, going shopping for certain club-needed things is an option. To raise the money, we could do performances, have people request art and pay for the pictures, make games people could play and sell them; ya di da di da. Cinemas and beaches are also options. ^^ We are in Okinawa, after all~ Though, not all people like water.

*ahem* Tsu *ahem*

We could also sell food to everyone to raise funds once or twice a week to help fund the club activities. Selling our talents is a good way to raise funds. Stacy could make cosplay outfits for people due to her having created her own ones. Manami could convince her to making cosplay outfits for people for a reasonable price and handle the transactions. 
If i don't post by sunday night, chances are I won't be able to post untill next friday in the evening due to no net access. Just thought i'll give everyone a heads up in advance. Hopefully, i can get one or two more posts out before i am without net access.

Kuniri is known as the crazy tailor, so she can make the outfits, while Stacy can be the model. ^^ This stuff will all come after the party, so we don't really need to discuss it quite yet. But, yes, we can have weekly fundraisers for club trips and activities. ^^ It's just a club for fun, so yeah~ Nothing's really going to be set in stone, for it can always change with the tide of the RP. The Treasurer, Akio, is the one who calculates the funds and keeps hold of them in a safe place. The Secretary, Ikuto, will be the one organizing the events and whatnot. The President and Vice President are kinda like the supervisors and directors who make sure everyone is doing their jobs. ^^ So, don't worry. I have this covered.

I know about your absence, as well, so you don't need to fret.

[QUOTE="Roxxane Lexanna]I'm confused on how this works....

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? O.o What is troubling you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back