[Occam's Razor] [Occam's Razor] Occam's Razor: The Colorado Incident

Malcom nodded at her, "Alright, Open your comm, and keep it open the whole time if you would. There shouldn't be too much trouble, I'll wake him up, and let him know your coming, Keep the pretense that there are aggressors in the facility so that if you end up seeing overly cautious around him, He'll at least hesitate before thinking it's directed at him." Malcom was basically telling her to do what he'd been doing the whole time, Bluff. He nodded at her, "Just keep your gun somewhere he cant get at it, and you might consider dropping your clip and keeping it pocketed until you need it." He tapped the comm a moment later, speaking into it, "Jace, this is Malcom, we've secure the control room, I'm sending Nadia down to cover you on your way up, there might still be some shit crawling around and we can't be too careful." He closed the channel, tapped the doors between them, unlocking any that were locked, and then he nodded to Nadia, "Head down there. Remember, Innocent until proven guilty." He grinned slightly, it was a bad joke, but it was in perfect taste for the situation.

Nadia nodded in response to Malcom's orders, turning on her comm and then removing her firearm. She damn sure wasn't going to be killed on a trip to meet this mass murderer and bring him back up here, so she ejected the clip and pocketed it, but kept 1 in the chamber. "I can handle that much," she said as she re-holstered her weapon and then moved her knife from behind her back to her left side, moving her gun's holster to under her right arm. She had no intention of standing in front of the man and would stand and argue the point with him if necessary. She would watch his back from his back, figuring that it would be hard to talk him into that but even harder for her to give him hers. Once she had fixed her things and got herself pulled together, she turned to exit the room. "Innocent until proven guilty," she repeated almost laughing as she said the words, "Understood, sir." she straightened up and began to steel her nerves as she exited the room and made her way to Jace. At least he was going to be awake and waiting for her, but she wasn't sure if that made her worry more or less to know that he was sitting and anticipating her arrival. She didn't have time to be afraid now though because she had sake for this detail, and as he had asked for it for this reason and this reason alone. Fear, she couldn't let it overtake her, and until she met a beast and overcame that sense of fear...this man would have to do for now. Although it was more hatred and disgust with a tinge of fear...fear is fear all the same. It clouds the senses, fogs the judgement, and makes reactions slower than they should be. This encounter was going to be of huge benefit to her performance later on down the road and perhaps she might even get a better insight into this deranged killer's head, but for now this was to be a simple pick-up and deliver.

Jace's eyes snapped open at the sudden voice in his ear. He had been snapped out of a series of flashes of him fighting for his life against three other very large convicts. His hand grasped at the metal railing on the top of the bead and tore it off, plunging it right into his pillow in one fell swoop; effectively skewering the entire mattress. Although they couldn't hear it yet (due to him not having his communicator open), he had started to open his mouth as spittle began to fly out of it. He'd throw the metal bar against the wall with a swing of his fist in the air, stomping forward as he swung, keeping his hips low. It was obvious he had been 'scared awake'. And by the grinding of his teeth he was doing, he looked quite pissy. He'd go to the grey locker, taking the device off of his ear and then putting on a pair of 'Dickies' overalls. As he put it on, he noticed it was a little too stiff in the arm-sleeves. And so with a grapple of his make-shift knife, he sliced the sleeves right off of it, throwing it on and zipping himself up. With a roll of both shoulders, he'd slam his knuckles together, looking over his 'bag-of-goodies' he had on him. Cords? Check. Cables? Check. Gun..? He'd pick it up, putting a box of bullets in each of the overalls pockets, placing the belts with the ammo-slots on around his waist. And then he would nod his head. Check.

After gathering all of this stuff and putting his communicator back on his ear, he twisted his shoulders from side to side as his mouth gaped open in a psychotic smirk. it seemed he had just cracked his back. And it felt... good. He viewed the chain-gun, picking it up with his left hand and put on the backpack of ammo, shaking his legs as he stomped a few times, getting blood to flow back into them from where he had been sleeping. (though no longer than thirty minutes) He then walked to the wall, kicking the metal part of the railing he had tore off the head of the bed into the air, catching it with a few swings, smirking at how it felt in his hand. Apparently the weight it had behind it 'pleased' him.

Of course if she were to watch him waking up on the monitor, she would see most of this (unless she made haste and left right away). His right hand gripped ahold of the duffle bag while also still holding the metal 'rod'. It was surprisingly made of Kevlar. A dog-tag dangled from one of its straps as it fell out of the 'loop' it had been pushed in for safe keeping. "Huh... That's new~." he'd say this to himself with a squint down at it. "Sorry soldier. It's mine now." He says this with a chuckle. Now fully loaded, he stands there, inches from the door. His eyes wide and his nostrils flaring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nidelia blinked. Go alone?! Nope. She stood up, checked her hand gun, pocketed the clip and looked at him. "I'm going with. After all, she's not the only one who has to learn to live with the bastard," she said, having made sure her comms were off when she said it. She then turned on her comms and quickly followed after Nadia.

She quickly caught up to Nadia and aatempted to place a gentle hand on her shoulder. 'I'm not letting you go alone," she says smiling at her kindly.

Nadia heard footsteps coming up fro behind her and glanced over her shoulder to see Nidelia coming, and she smiled as she caught up. "Appreciate the company," she had drawn her weapon and replaced the clip, "but I'm more than capable of handling this alone. Don't worry about me, head on back and I'll be back before you know it," she smiled as she stopped and waited for Nidelia to turn back. She didn't want to seem intimidated in front of Malcom and the others, but she saw the hardware that man had carried out and the size of him. He may as well have been the hulk compared to the rest of the company.

Knowing what was awake and waiting at the end of the walk was a little unnerving, but she was sure that he wouldn't simply bash their skulls in for the hell of it. Dwindling their numbers from the already sparse number of experienced people they had was in no ones best interest, and even a hardened criminal had to understand that. Holding her weapon in her right hand she continued toward her destination, contemplating a little bit on how the walk back and conversation between the them would go.

Bianca didn't bother to follow anyone running around the whole room, inside and out. She sat down, beside the pools of blood obviously tired from the little run-about. She started closing her eyes to does off when she heard her comm go off. "Come up to the central command. You should recall the way here by now. Comm me when you get here, I need your honest opinion on something." It was Mal. "Huh.. What does he want now?" She said, getting up from her sitting position, strecthing out her limbs.

She then began heading back to the control room, taking a few flights of stairs and a couple of turns along the way. She entered the room and fidgeted with her remote, keying into the comm. "I'm here Mal, what is it you wanted to ask me?" She asked, via comm.

(Soooo sorry you guys ;-; College work and lost internet for a day. I'll get back on track ASAP!)

Malcom raised a brow at Bianca as she came in the door, he chuckled lightly, "Bit late to the party, but..." He motioned to Jace's file that was still up. He pulled up his remote and tapped the door controls behind her, locking it shut. He nods to the file, saying, "I need your honest opinion on Jace, the Convict that's been helping us around the facility. I'm trying to stay neutral to the whole thing but I need to hear it from the people that have interacted with him as much as I have, and... You've been awake almost as long as I have, so you'd have been here when things got kicked off." Malcom realized then, that none of them would really know how long he had been awake, Bianca was the only one that woke up near the same time as him. "I've just sent ah..." He paused, realizing she hadn't met the three newest people that woke up, "Bianca, this is Captain Alexander Woods, You just missed Staff Sergent Nadia Turner... Is that right..." He'd checked the profile again, having not fully recalled her last name, his remote still had her data on it. "And right over there is Lieutenant Colonel Flint Garrison. Captain, Colonel, This is Bianca, She's been with me the longest."

Bianca turned a scarlet red and bowed to the other two men infront of her. "Nice to meet the both of you sirs." She said, smiling a weak smile at them. She then turned to look at Jace's profile. "A convict huh..?" She repeated, talking to herself more than asking a question. She eyed his profile and read through every last detail. "He's killed tons of men, yet he donates money to charities for children? Sounds like he has a sort of bipolar-ness to him." She stated, still reading through the last bits of info on him.

After she was done reading, she turned back to face Malcom. "Well, he doesn't seem all that harmless.. For now." She told them, looking to Mal, the two other men, then back to Mal. "What do you want me to say about him exactly? What I think of him as of now? Right now, he doesn't seem harmless as I've said, but we should also keep an eye out for him. You never know, he could turn and try to attack either one of us." She stated, turning her head back to look at his profile once more. "He did help you out once Mal.." She added.

Malcom nodded at Bianca, "Yeah I know..." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I Just wanted to hear it from you and Nidelia, I've heard her opinion as well. I guess for now, We'll keep him as is, I need his help, even if some of those awake dont want it, I do. Captain Woods, would you be so kind as to start opening security feeds between here and the front doors, get a camera up on each of the doors as well. I need to be able to see what were looking at working on." He closed Jace's file out, and anything pertaining to their conversation on the man. He looked to Bianca, "Just hang out for the time being Bianca, Thank you for being straightforward about this." He nodded to her, and motioned to the other consoles, "If your curious about anything, the mainframes database is open to you. Feel free to browse."

Bianca smiled at Malcom, "No problem.. I think I'll go for a little rest in the corner." She told him, strecthing her limbs yet again. "I'm still kind of tired.. And a bit out of shape.. This is what racing for the past years of my life has given me, a worn out body and a need for speed." She added, laughing at her own joke. She turned back to face the Captain and Colonel and smiled. "It was nice meeting you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a little snooze." She said, walking over to one of the walls and slumled down into a heap, shutting her eyes and quickly dozing of into a peaceful slumber.

Nadia all but pushed Nidelia back toward Central Commans before she turned back and navigated her way to Jace's room. As she got there she stood outside of it silently for a few moments, not really sure about her decision to do this. She could feel her hands shaking a bit as she wondered what this guy was doing in there, but she clenched her left fist and reaffirmed herself that hulk or not she was a Ranger. She took a step forward and banged on the door 3 times, hard. "Hey! Let's get a move on, I'd like to get back in 1 piece while everything's quiet." she said sternly.

Her hands became a little clammy as she regrouped her pistol and tried to steel her nerves for an up close encounter with a very big and very dangerous man. She gulped hard a few times as she waited for a response, and had to calm her rapid breathing because her heart was racing at the moment.

"No, look at you, you already have your weapon out," she says getting in Nadia's way. "You walk in there like that he's really not going to trust you. And Malcom won't be happy because he told you to keep it holstered," she said having quickly turned off both their comms so Jace wouldn't hear.

Nadia looked back to Nidelia, who apparently wasn't going to go anywhere, "There are also flesh-eating monsters running amuck here...it would be stupid to waste a second having to draw on them. A wasted second in combat is giving your enemy the advantage." she said bluntly. Be it human or non-human she thought

Jace's eyes widened as he tilted his head ever so slightly to he right. He heard her knock and yell through the door, but he wasn't about to open it himself. In fact, his hands were all 'full' of stuff. Though he could have easily just let the duffle bag drop and pressed the button to open said door. But he did not. In fact, he edged a little closer to the door, nose practically against it as he judged about how far down he would have to look by the sound of her voice. Did it flow upwards from under his nose? chin? at his chest level? These were all things normal folk would not even take into account. But Jace's awkward smile stretched over his face as his eyes went to the area he would imagine her eyes to be. And if she opened the door to 'check' on him, she would realize he was already piercing his stare directly into her. Almost as if he were trying to peer into her very spirit itself. If there was any time she would hesitate, it would be RIGHT now. And if she flailed or flinched, he would get to see it first-hand.

(TLDR; He stood closer to the door with his rape face on to check her resolve when Nadia opens it)

Nadia waited for a few seconds and when no sound came from the door she got agitated, "Seriously, we don't have time for this!" she rolled her eyes as she opened the door herself. As the door slid open and her eyes set back forward she was greeted with what looked like a wall and then a nano-second later she realized that he was practically standing on top of her. Her body instinctively went into defense-mode and jumped in an effort to get her to flee backwards to get some distance as she looked up and saw his wide grin and piercing stare. It was the stare that made her body go into fight or flight mode...it chilled her to the bone and made her want to run and at the same time made her right hand, that held her pistol, twitch hard for a moment. She fought the instinct to jump backwards as well as the urge to raise her pistol to him, but she did have a look of shock on her face that took a few moments to wipe clear from her face, and then it took another few moments before her feet became un-cemented to the floor and her body allowed her to take a few shaky steps backwards from under his hulking frame. Jesus Christ! I think I just had a heart attack... she screamed in her head. As she looked at him she noticed all the things he had in has hands and on him, he was built like a tank and apparently could carry the payload of one as well. She opened her mouth and again a few moments passed before words actually came out. "Let's get a move on," she stepped further back to allow him to come out, "We're heading to Central Command...now." she found her stern voice again and needed to make up for the fact that she had been rattled to the bone...his piercing gaze still stuck in her mind. Had she not, in that instance, been struck by a fear that had literally threw her off her game, she may have shot him off reflex...not that she was glad that his burning gaze stopped her from doing so, but rather pissed that she had been frozen in place by this guy's stare alone. Fucking asshole! she thought, knowing that no normal person stands that damn code to the door for any reason other than to scare someone, and he had damn sure done just that.

As soon as she jumped back and his eyes met hers, he seemed to 'broaden' his view. His focus went immediately to his peripheral vision, watching as she seemed to have trouble not just with lifting her feet, but moving her hands as well. His grin remained through the whole experience, slowly fading as her mouth opened. He'd squint his eyes, waiting for her voice to follow suit. And after, his eyes snapped over and around the corner to Nidelia. He'd take three steps forwards, bending his head towards her as he re-gripped the bag in his hands as well as kept a tighter grip on the metal bar he had ripped off of the bed. His face now about 8 inches from Nadia's. "So tell me..." His vision still on Nidelia but it seemed his real focus was on Nadia's hands and feet. "Is it that mister Devontess is sending you two to give me something to look at? Or is it that he didn't trust one of you to come alone?" He'd ask this as he stepped out from between the doors, using the duffle bag to reach straight out to his side, bumping the end against the button to close it. His current position was right beside Nadia. Though he seemed as if he wanted to move behind her and let her and Nidelia be the ones to lead up front. After all, he did not like the thought of being guided along as if he were going back to that electric chair with people in front AND behind him.

"Also..." His voice deepened this time, giving a hungry-buzzard-esque crackle and creak. "You can put your gun away." The metal bar in his hand pointed at the trigger of the chain-gun as it pointed forwards in Nidelia's direction. "You can, cant you?" He'd ask as the metal bar touched the trigger for a moment, causing it to whirl around before coming to a stop again. "You're making me nervous."

Nadia had come back back to her senses listening to the giant man talk. She glared back at him. "First off, I was sent here and she followed me here to be sure everything was okay, second off, feel free to look at whatever you want," her voice showing clear agitation, "but leave it at that and we won't have a problem."

She decided to step in front of him because it seemed like he wasn't going to let her walk behind him. "You're a big boy, don't be so scared of a girl with a gun," she raised an eyebrow at him, "it would appear that you have a bigger one, but I guess we all compensate for something, huh?" she grinned as she turned from him. The whirring sound of a chain-gun is definitely intimidating, but so far that has been this man's only weapon. "Get this through your head, you are not in a position to give me orders EVER, so keep your bitching to a minimum...now we've secured the area and it should still be clear, so let's get you to Central Command and you can do all the pouting to Malcom about how I made you feel uncomfortable." she said sarcastically as she began waling back toward Central Command.

His smug attitude was pissing her off and his constant need to be in control of the situation made her dislike him even more. "Now how about you follow like the good-boy you aren't, and we get back without hopefully running into any resistance." her words were more of a statement than a question.

At the series of orders she gave, his eyes seemed to curve upwards, wrinkling on the sides into little 'crows feet' as he smiled at her words. "I 'like' you. But..." he'd sigh, looking ahead of her. "Seems you're mis-informed about me... If you think I'd ever do anything to a woman without their consent, that is." After hearing that Nidelia followed the other woman, he came to think that Nidelia had mouthed off about him as well. 'No matter', would be the thought in his mind at that moment. "I bet the dumb b.i.t.c.h. ahead of you took what I requested of mister Devontess the wrong way. In any case, I agree. Lead." His eyes didn't even set on either woman from that moment onwards unless it could be helped.. His eyes scanned the hallway, especially the ceilings. His mind more focused on where he was going and as to whether he would even get there. Of course he also had to worry about the two in front of him. Less so of the 'feisty' woman. More-so of the 'female dog' in front of them both. After all, even if he hated one of the females, he also knew of the importance that just one of them would have in the long run. And so he had dismissed his hatred of Nidelia, opting to see her as a 'necessity' now more than anything. If Nidelia would bother to respond to what he called her, he would just outright ignore her. His eyes staying locked on the ceilings. Of course if she made any sudden moves, that would be a different story. By the look in Jace's eyes, making him more angsts-y would not be something she should do. She'd even see the intense focus on his now slightly blood-shot eyes.

Nadia rolled her eyes again, feeling a lot more confident in herself and about this situation. It hadn't turned out to be all that bad, although the initial encounter had almost made her jump out of her skin, she was good for now as she walked behind Nidelia and in front of Jace. "Let's get a move on." she said to Nidelia, who was a few paces ahead of her. She had emphasized that they had cleared the way, like Malcom had requested, but was now genuinely concerned about the safety of the wall way. Good news was that if anything came from their front Jace could make mince meat of it with his chain gun, but how fast would his turn around game be if they were attacked from behind? Nadia took her focus off of the fact that there was a hulking man carrying a giant weapon that was at her back, and instead tried to focus on their surroundings, eliminating all irrelevant noise that they were making and searching for anything that sounded out of place. She hadn't come all the way to get this man only to become mutant kibble on the walk back. She placed her left hand on the pistol as well and focused intently on her surroundings, and didn't even give second thought to the man behind her thinking that this was a threatening mood...protecting civilians from an actual threat was what was taking place here, so she had o time to worry about his personal feelings on how she carried herself or dictated her actions to carry out her goals. As they headed back she spoke aloud so that Malcom and the others could hear, even though their comms had been on, "Jace is secured and we're on our way back to CC now."

At first, darkness was the only thing Ethan was aware of. There were no sounds to be heard, no sensations to make note of. It was almost a relief when the loud roar of a machine engine started up. Ethan had no idea where he was, but it was unnerving. As the sound grew louder and the feeling returned to his hands and feet, his vision began to clear. Not that there was much to see other than his own reflection in the darkened glass in front of him. There seemed to be a light flickering above his head. Right as he was beginning to remember why he was here and get his bearings he was ejected from the cryogenics pod. The air in this dark place was thick with moisture and the smell of mildew. At first his lungs protested at the new atmosphere, causing a coughing fit. Something had obviously gone very wrong. It was all starting to come back to him. He had joined the cryogenics program in hope of awakening to a better future. As he kneeled on the filthy concrete floor, he realized that those hopes had been dashed. A shudder wracked his body as he remembered the creatures they had so desperately tried to outlive. If he had awoken before his time... or after it, and in a place like this, there was only one explanation. Humankind had lost. How many others were like him, or had been like him?

... how many had died?

He stood on shaky legs and looked around, noticing that the other pods were either broken or in a dismal state. His heart skipped a beat when he saw blood on the broken glass of one, and began to panic when he saw deep gouge marks in another. He took a deep breath to calm himself and looked down at his cryosuit. It was rather uncomfortable and he wondered if his clothes were still in his locker where he had left them. A quick search confirmed this and he rushed to get out of the suit and into his more familiar clothing. He picked up his backpack and sighed. Where on earth was he supposed to go now? Where could he go? Surely there were other humans... somewhere.

...right?

Malcom sighed, and shook his head, muttering, "Great, Now he's a package..." He rubbed his eyes and looked over to the digital map, he frowned and, There were three signatures where they were supposed to be, but there was another signal off to the side, a floor down and in an area he still considered infected. He froze for a split second before tapping his comm, and activating the station nearest to the person, he spoke calmly, "Hello there, Can you hear me? My name is Malcom Devontess, I'm the acting Commander of this Facility, You've probably noticed by now... But a few things have gone wrong." He changed his channel, closing it from the newly woken person to the three comms of those in the hallway. He spoke quickly, "Listen up you three, We have another person waking up in the lower section. I have the lifts to that area sealed, We need to get down there and extract them now. Staff Sergent, Meet me by the lift with Nidelia, Jace, If you would be so kind as to join us, I would be very grateful." He hadn't bothered giving Nidelia an order, or asking for her to come, He knew she would want to as acting medical staff, "Looks like were going to need to set you up a kit Doctor." He opened a channel to the room Rys was in, still unaware if she had a comm yet. "Doctor Rys, This is Malcom Devontess, can you hear me? If you can, please come to the communications station I'm transmitting from for just a moment at your earliest convenience."

Closing his comm's outgoing channel, he turned to Alexander and said, "Captain, Secure this location until we return, Sorry for leaving you behind from the action, but I need a few in the CC and well..." He looked to Bianca, who was sleeping in the corner, "You've got a very lovely civilian to look after. Would be a waste of a good woman if something got a bite of her while we were off running around." He nodded to the Captain, "I'm locking the door behind me." He looked to the computer, wondering something, "Computer... whatever your called, I'm giving temporary administrative powers to Captain Alexander Woods. Confirm." The computer was silent for a moment before it replayed his voice, "I'm giving temporary administrative powers to Captain Alexander Woods. Confirmed, Anything further Acting Commander Devontess?" The computer asked him, Malcom grinned, he was beginning to enjoy the computers AI program, he shook his head, "Not right at the moment." He nodded to Woods again, "I'll be back as soon as I can." He made his way out the door, and locked it behind himself with his Remote, All of this had taken him seconds to do, his adrenaline had already started pumping again, and he was more then ready to get back into the action.

Jace raised his right hand up, using the knuckle of his thumb to press the side of the communicator. With a bleeping noise, he assumed it was on. "I'm sure..." in response to Malcom saying that he would 'appreciate' Jace helping to retrieve the new person. "Don't know if you can even hear me... But inform me why you let that other... girl... follow the military woman..." His eyes scanned over the other two, knowing they would pick up the pace. He wasn't in any condition to start running, but he could power walk the way there. And if they did indeed speed up, he would do so in attempt to keep up. "Only reason I can come up with... Is you don't extend trust. I'm honestly a bit insulted. That, or that woman's a little rebellious. In which case, I think I can understand." His hand gripped a little tighter on the metal rod in his hand, allowing a foul frown to arch downwards across his face. "...So what monster is it this time? You didn't botch up sealing them all with me, did you?" He could only guess that the matter at hand was that Malcom needed help fighting something else. They didn't have much else in the way of a history other than that.

Malcom opened his comm channel up to Jace, snorting he retorted, "Option two Partner. I might be able to order around the survivors from the military, but Civilians are another thing. I sent Nadia, Nidelia followed after, Would have preferred if they followed original orders, but there you have it." He was making his way towards them, Moving in the direction of the lift as well, "Not a monster, at least not that we know of, We have an escort to preform, a sleeper just woke up, We need to go and retrieve them, A.S.A.P. You game to run Guard and possibly Recon?" He was asking the man, Not demanding, He knew he'd get nowhere telling Jace what to do, and knew he would probably get anything he needed from the man for the asking if he kept his tone respectful.

Nadia picked up the pace a little as they made their way to lift to meet up with Malcom, but she didn't break in to too fast of a pace, knowing that Jace was carrying a heavy payload. She could hear the words he was saying but not the responses given, but she didn't really care for either. She had performed that task that was asked of her and now the directives had changed, and it was possible that in this situation she would actually end up coming face-to-face with their most deadly of threats. She was grateful that she had at least stood face-to-chest with 1 of the things that would be an issue and managed to only freeze for a moment, but she hoped that it wouldn't happen when she was faced against a real beast that surely intended on ripping her limb from limb. She figured it would be alright though, they had numbers and capable people on their side, so with a deep sigh she cleared her mind and steeled her spirit as they, the women, briskly made their way for the lift. Nadia made sure to keep her pace reasonable so that Jace wouldn't have to put too much effort in to be right at her back...no sense in running and possibly tiring the man out, although the thought did cross her mind, but she saw no benefit in doing such a thing. "We'll be there in a minute." she tapped her comm channel to Malcom.

There was a crackle of static and a voice came on the neglected overhead speakers. Ethan jumped about a foot. "Hello there, Can you hear me? My name is Malcom Devontess, I'm the acting Commander of this Facility, You've probably noticed by now... But a few things have gone wrong." He took a moment to let that sink in. "No shit... " He muttered to himself. Well, finding humanity wasn't as hard as he had first expected. At least the voice sounded friendly. Ethan wished he could respond, but he had no clue how the communication system worked in this building. He decided that the best course of action would be to stay here until someone came for him. After all, the person on the overhead had to know where he was in order to send the message, right?

A sudden bout of nausea hit him. Apparently his systems hadn't taken too well to being injected with amino nutrients for god knows how long. Then again, he thought as he looked at the cryotubes around him, I doubt anyone has been monitoring the intake that we've been getting. He was honestly surprised his symptoms weren't worse. An overdose of the nutrients could wreak havoc on the digestive tract. That was his last thought before he heaved into the nearest trashcan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back