OCC Thread [Crucible: Dark Age of Imeria]

Everyone will be getting XP by the end of their Preludes. What you have is what they'll get.

I'll be doing my best to start posting tonight. I've just been really worn out as of late...

I also need to look through Crucible and write down my character's equipment...

You're a former H'kaerian soldier. You'd have some of the finest armour on the continent and a sweet polearm.

I won't nitpick about other equipment in the preludes because I don't intend for anyone to die yet.

Yes, but you certainly have no qualms about messing with a man's mind.

I just happened to be listening to Woke Up This Morning when I read your latest post with Ian and his friends in the forest. Prophetic, or am I being paranoid?

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean the GM isn't out to fuck your mind.

Just wait until I start linking shit from the Silent Hill OST to the thread.

*Kicks Pattern Spiderr*

Stop... doing... that...

Okay, okay, my own sleeping schedule is the main problem here. But I would appreciate it if I could get on the site when I am in a condition to post...

risaphoeniix said:
hey grey, any idea as to the time frame for finishing up preludes?
None!

When they're done, they're done. Sarky's should be over soon, as should Lord of the Storm's. Phoenix and Eclipse will likely take a bit longer. Rivan's is essentially done. In fact, if you want to talk to me elsewhere about how you wind up in Kain's manor, we can put you both in a thread while the Preludes finish up.

But it would be fun to get you involved. If you're at the manor it only makes sense to meet Rivan now, afterall.

I'd post more frequently if the notification system wasn't playing silly buggers with me so regularly...

...Ugh, sorry. Things were kind of going wrong, or just going, and I haven't been able to do much these past few days. I'll be back tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back