• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {•} The House in the Middle of the Forest {WIP}

heya! i wanted to join, and had a character idea, but i saw that you dont want any plain nekos. i get that, my question is just if that would apply to a Nekomata as well ^^ i have another idea if you say no, so i wont be hurt in the slightest if you say no.

idk it was just the only roll i was interested in

oh well

well i had a different question to begin with

shrug, i guess, unless she doesnt do 'first come first serve' i wont join

havent even joined yet so im not attached

Keep a post for me cause I'm interested!

Just note that I might be creating two characters...if that's fine.

Lettuce said:
heya! i wanted to join, and had a character idea, but i saw that you dont want any plain nekos. i get that, my question is just if that would apply to a Nekomata as well ^^ i have another idea if you say no, so i wont be hurt in the slightest if you say no.
You character can be a nekomata. Since you asked first you character can be one. No one else though.

I was thinking something like twin spirits that basically act as one other than banter between each other. I was thinking they could act as kind of a guide or something.

@Wild Imagination

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticHero37 said:
I was thinking something like twin spirits that basically act as one other than banter between each other. I was thinking they could act as kind of a guide or something.
@Wild Imagination
I like that idea. Maybe to make it even more "fantasy" your characters could be conjoined either at the hip or just have two heads.

And a guide would work. Something like this maybe? It's just an idea. I understand if you don't like it <3 just something I like haha.

4457577532_c6938b726a.jpg

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines, although a little more of a childish rather than a dark feel like that picture. What I pictured in my head were these two mini fairy-like spirits that could conjoin into a singular dragon or sea serpent or something. I change things around if you'd like, but what do you think?

@Wild Imagination

CelticHero37 said:
Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines, although a little more of a childish rather than a dark feel like that picture. What I pictured in my head were these two mini fairy-like spirits that could conjoin into a singular dragon or sea serpent or something. I change things around if you'd like, but what do you think?
@Wild Imagination
That's a great idea. Your character is accepted! And on the picture. I so tend to lean more towards the darker themes ahah.

I have no problem with that, dark themes usually have very good stylistic things with their art.

Also, I could play with a sort of good child/bad child idea, where one kind of leads towards chaotic decisions and the other leads her toward more good but less adventurous things.

CelticHero37 said:
I have no problem with that, dark themes usually have very good stylistic things with their art.
Also, I could play with a sort of good child/bad child idea, where one kind of leads towards chaotic decisions and the other leads her toward more good but less adventurous things.
Oh; a good twin, bad twin scenario. I like that. And just a heads up I wrote the first post to its completion, if you wanna read through that. (: It took me a while, but I think its pretty good.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Oh; a good twin, bad twin scenario. I like that. And just a heads up I wrote the first post to its completion, if you wanna read through that. (: It took me a while, but I think its pretty good.

[/QUOTE]
Good and bad, yes. However, I don't want either of them to be straight cut good or bad, if that makes sense. Just one to be more chaotic, with darker tendencies, than the other. Just to add a little extra depth to their character.

Yes, I love the detail. I'll admit it's a little daunting when I haven't had my ADHD meds, but otherwise it's great.

CelticHero37 said:
Good and bad, yes. However, I don't want either of them to be straight cut good or bad, if that makes sense. Just one to be more chaotic, with darker tendencies, than the other. Just to add a little extra depth to their character.
Yes, I love the detail. I'll admit it's a little daunting when I haven't had my ADHD meds, but otherwise it's great.
Oh okay. I get that. Hahah. And thank you. I'm all about detail. Details are what make the visual (:

@CelticHero37

Omg. I found this pic by random and I wanted to show you it. It would have been an awesome photo for the twins! I wish I had found this before you made your first post.

anime-boy-girl-devil-demon-horns-red-eyes-favim-com-463613_large.jpg

Wild Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5234-celtichero37/ said:
@CelticHero37[/URL]
Omg. I found this pic by random and I wanted to show you it. It would have been an awesome photo for the twins!

anime-boy-girl-devil-demon-horns-red-eyes-favim-com-463613_large.jpg
I'd say that look pretty close. Minus the hats and the horns and you pretty much have them. Who knows, they could have horns under those hats anyway.

CelticHero37 said:
I'd say that look pretty close. Minus the hats and the horns and you pretty much have them. Who knows, they could have horns under those hats anyway.
Oh I didn't want you to change them. That's just what I'm gonna picture when I see them. I think the look of those twins goes with the dragon form idea alot better. It just makes more sense in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back