• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {•} The House in the Middle of the Forest {WIP}

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Oh I didn't want you to change them. That's just what I'm gonna picture when I see them. I think the look of those twins goes with the dragon form idea alot better. It just makes more sense in my head.

[/QUOTE]
I agree. Also, just a side note, 2400 yen isn't really that much money.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticHero37 said:
I agree. Also, just a side note, 2400 yen isn't really that much money.
Hahaha. Sorry. I don't really understand the value of yen. I know its inflated a little. What amount would you suggest.

@Lettuce

Found a good picture for Miro's other form

nekomata_by_katanabrin.jpg

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Hahaha. Sorry. I don't really understand the value of yen. I know its inflated a little. What amount would you suggest.

[/QUOTE]
I assume you're thinking of Japanese Yen, in which case, a safe conversion is taking the decimal point from U.S. dollars and putting it two numbers in from the right. So, ¥2400 would be roughly $24.00

¥36000 would be roughly $360.00

Also, I've got a great response post xD I'm gonna wait till after work so I can write it up well though. Lily is in for a surprise xD

CelticHero37 said:
Also, I've got a great response post xD I'm gonna wait till after work so I can write it up well though. Lily is in for a surprise xD
Lila. Haha.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Lila. Haha.

[/QUOTE]
Dammit! I was specifically writing that because I wanted to show I remembered the name, but fricking ADHD never fails :P

I was planning to post soon, i was just too emotionally comprised to try to yesterday

@Wild Imagination

Hey, thanks for the post! xD I know you wanted to draw more attention, I'm gonna keep advertising it, but in the mean time, I feel like this might be a good spot to shake it up a little with a minor NPC of some sort. I'm thinking along the lines of that scene when Chichiro is trying to get the wooden bath ticket and is having trouble. If you wanted to go in a different direction though, that's fine, just let me know what you'd like me to do, and if you need an NPC of some sort, I'm willing to make one up for it!

CelticHero37 said:
@Wild Imagination
Hey, thanks for the post! xD I know you wanted to draw more attention, I'm gonna keep advertising it, but in the mean time, I feel like this might be a good spot to shake it up a little with a minor NPC of some sort. I'm thinking along the lines of that scene when Chichiro is trying to get the wooden bath ticket and is having trouble. If you wanted to go in a different direction though, that's fine, just let me know what you'd like me to do, and if you need an NPC of some sort, I'm willing to make one up for it!
Yeah that works. (: I'd like to see ab NPC as well

Alright, I'll start working on one. I have to get up early tomorrow for a commercial shoot, so I might not get it finished, but I'll try.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Yeah that works. (: I'd like to see ab NPC as well

[/QUOTE]

Ooh! I got a really cool idea in my head for the NPC. I'm thinking of something that's kind of a hybrid elephant/octopus spirit. I can't find any pictures of it though. I could provide some representative images though and explain what aspects of the image would be present if you'd prefer. Either way I think I've got a pretty good description.

Sorry for not posting yet, life suddenly got really busy, but I should have off tomorrow, so I'll try to get stuff up tonight.

I posted it in the Neutral Characters tab because I felt that was the appropriate place to put it. If you don't want it there though, just let me know.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Where is it?

[/QUOTE]

CelticHero37 said:
I posted it in the Neutral Characters tab because I felt that was the appropriate place to put it. If you don't want it there though, just let me know.
No I just never got a notification for it. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back