NS OOC Chat

Ana next, ana next!

It shoild be mentioned that Ether CAN heal them. Throughout the fight to escape he would have been maintaining everyone at peak conditions while bolstering their fighting abilities. (As good as it can be given the circumstances). 

So Riktos would actually know this and know that Ether could fix up Ana lickity split. He just....well...needs to feed and replenish his blood.

Well you yourself said that ether was starved, i'd think he wouldn't be in any shape to loose some more blood at this point

And apparently forgot to account for other people's abilities?

We did this in the last attempt to reboot, Ether was wiped after healing Roxii. Besides, Wylloh would refuse any healing that isn't her own for the time being, esp. from a dark character. She'll trust him eventually and be cool with it, but not for the moment. She trusts Riktos because he's a fellow hybrid and they spoke in the cell and whatnot, indicating similar opinions and whatnot. Calm yo man tits.

We did this in the last attempt to reboot, Ether was wiped after healing Roxii. Besides, Wylloh would refuse any healing that isn't her own for the time being, esp. from a dark character. She'll trust him eventually and be cool with it, but not for the moment. She trusts Riktos because he's a fellow hybrid and they spoke in the cell and whatnot, indicating similar opinions and whatnot. Calm yo man tits.

Ether wouldnt take no for an answer. He needed her in fighting condition, not PERFECT condition. She is still injured, they all are. But not a crippling injury to the point she needs help walking. That would only slow everyone down and its not something Ether would let slide. Not when his own survival is at risk. Plus, Ether wasn't wiped out after healing Roxii. He just drank a few of the blood emergenc blood vials he got. Its why he has them lmao.

Look, idc if you guys had this previously planned. By all means. But know that my character wouldnt let a debilitating injury like that go. Whether she likes it or not. That applies to everyone. Roxii hates vampires. OH WELL BITCH. Youre getting healed cuz im not gonna die because you eanna be stubborn. Basically lol

*flaps man tits in shadowz face*

Fuck your man tits!

I simply explained the interaction and reasoning oxo

So call your WOMAN TITS. 

Please stop, I am asking nicely, I do not want fighting or bickering in the OOC, it is also against one of the rules. I just want you to be considerate of that.

Ether wouldnt take no for an answer. He needed her in fighting condition, not PERFECT condition. She is still injured, they all are. But not a crippling injury to the point she needs help walking. That would only slow everyone down and its not something Ether would let slide. Not when his own survival is at risk. Plus, Ether wasn't wiped out after healing Roxii. He just drank a few of the blood emergenc blood vials he got. Its why he has them lmao.

Look, idc if you guys had this previously planned. By all means. But know that my character wouldnt let a debilitating injury like that go. Whether she likes it or not. That applies to everyone. Roxii hates vampires. OH WELL BITCH. Youre getting healed cuz im not gonna die because you eanna be stubborn. Basically lol

Fuck your man tits!

So call your WOMAN TITS. 

That's not what happened, though. Ether didn't do anything about it, and the wound didn't pierce her femur, it only nicked the main artery. Her body naturally heals faster than a human's, so bandaging her leg is fine enough. She can limp for the short while, it won't kill her or slow her down much - the threat is gone, and she'll heal soon.

Please stop, I am asking nicely, I do not want fighting or bickering in the OOC, it is also against one of the rules. I just want you to be considerate of that.

Sorry Morg, I just don't really appreciate anyone trying to control what happens to my character. :/

If she was forced to do something she didn't want to do, she'd kick and thrash and use her weapons if need be, which would also bring them to a bad start. :/  Can't you just leave it be?

If this continues I will temporarily hide the OOC so quit it. I don't care who is right or wrong or what happened, just stop now.

Try me muthafukas  

ᕕ(ᐛ)⌐╦─

Bring itttttt

Chill morgrim. Nobodys fighting lmao.

That's not what happened, though. Ether didn't do anything about it, and the wound didn't pierce her femur, it only nicked the main artery. Her body naturally heals faster than a human's, so bandaging her leg is fine enough. She can limp for the short while, it won't kill her or slow her down much - the threat is gone, and she'll heal soon.

Sorry Morg, I just don't really appreciate anyone trying to control what happens to my character. :/

Whos controlling your character tho?

Bring itttttt

Chill morgrim. Nobodys fighting lmao.

Whos controlling your character tho?

Wylloh's wound has been bandaged up and treated. She would not allow herself to be healed by anyone else no matter what. It will heal within half an hour. End of story.

Yea morg, juvinelian sattire here, no scuffles

*flaps mantits in morgs face*

Quit flappin yo mantits errywhere

Well someone is actually getting irritating so quit it

Das ist verdad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back