NS OOC Chat

No, but i mean, here's an example

earth ends up getting blown up by warring gods, party's the only people on earth left alive. We get transported to hell, and the receptionist guy is like "ya can't go here." The DM is like "what do you do" so the ranger is like "kill him" the rouge says "sneak past him" the cleric says "we can wait here". 

I end up seducing the receptionist guy and getting the party through

that's gr8

Also, I gotta go to work, now. I'll be back in about four hours or so. <3 Byebye.

In my opinion siding with a group is the best option, otherwise you have to considered each character is thus basically homeless, alone, ineptly equipped, and against immeasurable odds. The cultists are suppose to be the big baddies, no one tougher, at least in this arc. While not required to be part of either side the party will be better off with someone by their side. If you played Mass effect three it's like that, you have to build you own allegiance from others so you can face the end game threat, in this case the cultists. Picking no sides will be a severe handicap. Alternatively if your character has a history that allows them to call on others aid we may take that route. 

Basically your options are this.

The Den: Criminal faction with many underground connections provides better benefits to rouge like characters.

Pandora's Coven: Political leader of Dunheim relies heavily of deception and conversing with others to obtain stronger footing.

Divide and Conquer (Shadowz): The group splits up siding with their most suitable choice. The two groups would be acting independently of each other while in the early stages it would double the rewards, eventually the group will have to make a choice that can and will likely result in all out war between the two sides, could end up causing more harm than good to the city, but yielding more resources for the group. 

Freelance (Alstro): Side with neither side this could end up heavily handicapping the party in their quest as they will reap neither rewards from the intended experience. The group will have to rely on contacts from their personal history to build their allegiance. Remember characters with next to no historical contacts cannot call on aid and will yield little in the way of benefiting the mission. 

YOLO: You are some chaotic neutral character that thinks they are all that and a bag of chips. You don't actually like this roleplay or my idea's and thus you should leave now.

you get potato chips, you get potato chips, everyone gets potato chips!

i mean i already have a spirit so not much changes

You guys are dead to me

I-I want some.. ;-;

Morg don't be saltier than our potato chips

I hate myself for that word but STILL IT FIT

you get potato chips, you get potato chips, everyone gets potato chips!

i mean i already have a spirit so not much changes

yaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I actually agree with divide and conquer. In truth, I dont really care about the city itself and Im sure neither does Ether. They are all there for personal reasons and gaining the most from both sides (even if they end up killing each other) is the best option. 

Riktos did work as a bounty hunter for three years, he'd be able to establish some connection with the court by taking out some bandits or an unfriendly giant or something. But he'd be more of an asset than a member because of this. He also might get to know some things about the nobles that they don't want heard, and pass them on to some other members of the group to benifit them in some way in the den. Just my way of looking at it \_("/)_/

And the cost of living would be what, like, 60 gold/whatever a month for a relatively comfortable lifestyle per person? If bandits went for 50 gold a head and Riktos came back with just three heads he'd be able to cover himself and someone else at the very least

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back