NS OOC Chat

@Alstromeria @Morgrim @HoneyBear-Kat @shadowz1995 @CarpeNoctem1213 @Federoff  @GlassHeartCass @AnimusLight

Sorry for the fact that this RP hasn't started. I've been informed that @Anaxileah has been and still is in the hospital right now. I haven't been told why, and I wouldn't disclose that information without her permission anyways, but I was told that she should be home sometime tomorrow. If anything changes and/or happens, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

This RP should start soon, but let's be patient as Ana recovers from whatever happened. <3

Like, i'm all for it, but we're just people on the intranertz spread to nondisclosed corners of the earth. What are we gonna do, draw her a family picture?

Like, i'm all for it, but we're just people on the intranertz spread to nondisclosed corners of the earth. What are we gonna do, draw her a family picture?

You act like simple things such as that are meaningless given the circumstances. Trust me: Doing anything you can to make someone's day, despite being on the other side of the world, can really impact someone.

I cant art \_("/)_/

like, tragedy can happen and all, i get that, if i got mugged and shanked on my way off campus none of you would know what happened. I'd just be a collection of 1's, 0's, and a nagging sense of "who was that guy?" to yalls. Especially since i'm not in the skype group since i'm not comfortable showing my face on the intrasnets.

My stock's in writing, but unless i'm composing love letters to ana i'm not gonna be able to do much for her XD

I cant art \_("/)_/

like, tragedy can happen and all, i get that, if i got mugged and shanked on my way off campus none of you would know what happened. I'd just be a collection of 1's, 0's, and a nagging sense of "who was that guy?" to yalls. Especially since i'm not in the skype group since i'm not comfortable showing my face on the intrasnets.

My stock's in writing, but unless i'm composing love letters to ana i'm not gonna be able to do much for her XD

Lol. I understand where you're coming from. Just know that you're more than just a "collection of 1's and 0's" just because we met you on the internet. You're a real life human being using technology to communicate with us in your free time.

And tbh, you're not obligated to show your face in the Skype group. It's mostly just used for a text-based group chat, anyways. Being involved in the calls aren't mandatory, and if you join, you don't have to talk/use camera.

Well my point was that none of you know who the hell I (or anyone you havent contacted off this site) is, or what i'm really like. You, javvy, probably still see me as Halk, the guy who didn't want to get mixed up in stuff but did anyways. Kat probably sees me as Curve, someone who had no chance in the world unless he took it up as his own. Ana met me in space, where I was Jaenko and Mingo, two social outcasts and wacked out people with weird agendas who couldn't make heads nor tails of any situation. And the people who know me from this threads multiple reboots probably see me as a giant, hulking, scruffly bearlike guy who likes being loud. People online don't know about my personal life, where I live (remotely-wise), how old I am even. Sure, I'm still a living breathing person, but hell, I might not even be that, lol

I think when we find "people" online, we're kinda desensitized to them ya know? Like, there's way too many people out there to remember exist, and even less to care about. And once you log off forever, what even are you anymore? What kind of footprints were left behind? How long will they stay there, that kinda thing. You're not alone, sure, but then again, you're just a person, which is not much of anything too terribly uniqe now that i think about it

I cant art \_("/)_/

For the record i never show my face nor do i really talk on the skypes cause im shy af and socializing in person makes me very uncomfortable .___. I just type and i still have a blast with this fam xD 

Lol. I understand where you're coming from. Just know that you're more than just a "collection of 1's and 0's" just because we met you on the internet. You're a real life human being using technology to communicate with us in your free time.

And tbh, you're not obligated to show your face in the Skype group. It's mostly just used for a text-based group chat, anyways. Being involved in the calls aren't mandatory, and if you join, you don't have to talk/use camera.

Ye like me :3

Well my point was that none of you know who the hell I (or anyone you havent contacted off this site) is, or what i'm really like. You, javvy, probably still see me as Halk, the guy who didn't want to get mixed up in stuff but did anyways. Kat probably sees me as Curve, someone who had no chance in the world unless he took it up as his own. Ana met me in space, where I was Jaenko and Mingo, two social outcasts and wacked out people with weird agendas who couldn't make heads nor tails of any situation. And the people who know me from this threads multiple reboots probably see me as a giant, hulking, scruffly bearlike guy who likes being loud. People online don't know about my personal life, where I live (remotely-wise), how old I am even. Sure, I'm still a living breathing person, but hell, I might not even be that, lol

Who stomps around for over compensation >u> hee hee

I think when we find "people" online, we're kinda desensitized to them ya know? Like, there's way too many people out there to remember exist, and even less to care about. And once you log off forever, what even are you anymore? What kind of footprints were left behind? How long will they stay there, that kinda thing. You're not alone, sure, but then again, you're just a person, which is not much of anything too terribly uniqe now that i think about it

I think meeting people online is one of those things thats like "it is what you make of it"

This group, for example, has gotten to know me more than most in real life. And for many reasons that lead to my natural reserved-self in person, so i have an easier time opening up over the interwebs, but thats beside the point. If i treat them as people who are just sitting in front of the computer (or phone in my case) across the country, then thats how im going to see them. But this group, Alstro, we rely on each other sometimes, when theres no one else to go to, we tell things to each other that we wouldnt tell people in real life because we dont know how. We feel safe with each other. And honestly i just think "if i saw them right now, next to me, would i be the same person?" My answer, is yes, because i know im being myself around them. If youre being Curve with me, and...who ever else with the others, well then youre just not being who Alstro is, despite being miles away from us. Im not Azure or Joy with you, and Eleniel with them, Im just Fluffy with everyone. 

So no, youre not just a bunch of 1's and 0's to us, and its exactly that belief that makes us want to go out of our way to make someone's day, in any way we can. Because we care. Because we know that out in the world, we dont feel like we belong, but here we're family :)

Physical presence is nothing compared to thought and assurance that someone cares, even if they are far away. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think meeting people online is one of those things thats like "it is what you make of it"

This group, for example, has gotten to know me more than most in real life. And for many reasons that lead to my natural reserved-self in person, so i have an easier time opening up over the interwebs, but thats beside the point. If i treat them as people who are just sitting in front of the computer (or phone in my case) across the country, then thats how im going to see them. But this group, Alstro, we rely on each other sometimes, when theres no one else to go to, we tell things to each other that we wouldnt tell people in real life because we dont know how. We feel safe with each other. And honestly i just think "if i saw them right now, next to me, would i be the same person?" My answer, is yes, because i know im being myself around them. If youre being Curve with me, and...who ever else with the others, well then youre just not being who Alstro is, despite being miles away from us. Im not Azure or Joy with you, and Eleniel with them, Im just Fluffy with everyone. 

So no, youre not just a bunch of 1's and 0's to us, and its exactly that belief that makes us want to go out of our way to make someone's day, in any way we can. Because we care. Because we know that out in the world, we dont feel like we belong, but here we're family :)

Physical presence is nothing compared to thought and assurance that someone cares, even if they are far away. 

I raiswd you so well fluff. Brings a tear to my eye. Our child can rejoice, knowing he/she has an amazing parent if I somehow end up getting my ass killed one of these days lol

I raiswd you so well fluff. Brings a tear to my eye. Our child can rejoice, knowing he/she has an amazing parent if I somehow end up getting my ass killed one of these days lol

Boi you better not get killed

Our kid needs his/her momma :U

Well yea, that makes sense i guess. Family's never been real important to me but i can see where le fluff is coming from

Users who are viewing this thread

Back